Producing with one monitor and exporting projects

Quotec

Howdy?

So I have earned some money to finally afford semi-pro audio equipment. I really love KRK series of monitors which fit my budget and have cutting edge design. I feel particularly attracted to KRK Rokit RP6 G3 monitors. The problem though is that I can buy one monitor at the moment. Hence my question: can I effectively produce with just one monitor?

Additional question: how do you export your projects(I am using FL Studio) to achieve the best quality possible? I heard of 320kbps technique with 16bit dithering and 32bit float which to be honest works pretty well, but still I am wondering if there is even better technique.

Howdy?

So I have earned some money to finally afford semi-pro audio equipment. I really love KRK series of monitors which fit my budget and have cutting edge design. I feel particularly attracted to KRK Rokit RP6 G3 monitors. The problem though is that I can buy one monitor at the moment. Hence my question: can I effectively produce with just one monitor?

Additional question: how do you export your projects(I am using FL Studio) to achieve the best quality possible? I heard of 320kbps technique with 16bit dithering and 32bit float which to be honest works pretty well, but still I am wondering if there is even better technique.
1. IMO no. Using only one monitor is great for referencing with a mono source, but with modern production you're missing out on a lot. The price of an rp6 should be enough to get you a half decent set of cans, which is fine on a budget.

2. Export as WAV

Just dont make music on one speaker.Save until you can buy 2 speakers, believe me its worth the wait.And yeah export as wav...

Back
Top Bottom