PostmanPat Techy Mix - June 2011

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Just whipped this up, there are a few clangs in there but I didn't really want to record again so thought I'd upload it! Didn't realise until after how much Icicle I had played but fuck it lol. Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

DNBSHARE LINK 320: http://dnbshare.com/download/Patino_Techy_June2011Mix.mp3.html

Tracklist:

EBK, Octane & DLR ft. Gusto - Mainframe
>>> Phace - Strange Science
Basher - Transmission
June Miller & Mindmapper - Quartz Controlled
Hybris - Loaded
Mark System - Love Dub
Origin Unknown - Lunar Bass (Commix remix)
Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle remix)
Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint
Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U
Spectrasoul - Mimic
Krakota - Be Myself
Rockwell - BTKRSH
S.P.Y. & Kasra - Surface
Icicle - Nausea
Jubei - Patience VIP
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Heavy1 - Millers
Icicle - Redemption - (Alix Perez remix)

Last edited:
pon this man, tracklist looks very nice indeed

millers is absolutely war, only got released the other day no?

shall feedback at some point after i've listened (y)

On it mate. You say you didnt realise how much Icicle you played.. Never a bad thing mate dont worry about that!!

Cheers Muz! I know but I usually like to go a bit more varied lol ah well :)

pon this man, tracklist looks very nice indeed

millers is absolutely war, only got released the other day no?

shall feedback at some point after i've listened (y)

Cheers James! Yeah came out 2 days ago, been waiting for it since Marky's Fabric mix! Massive tune so had to go in the mix :)

Tracklist is tasty, will try not to space on getting back to you! So bad at that...

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U

was really tight and the tunes went very well together, really liked underprint and one chance (even though i don't really like one chance)

the mix as a whole was really solid. on the few occasions you did slip you corrected it quickly which is good.
i also think that your eqiing has improved massively over the last few mixes - it all seems a lot smoother and balanced in the blends- this goes with the fact that you seem to have a good feel for which tracks go well together - nothing seems to clash in terms of vocals/melodies etc or anything like that.
enjoyed this mate, big up :) (y)

really good mix this mate, did not get bord, really good tight mixing, tune selection was mint - the first few mixes up to Lunar Bass were rude! that mix with Mark System was bangin - look forward to the next instalment

very nice work man keep it up!

Thanks man! (y)

Big tracklist indeed, gonna take a listen now mate.

Cheers mate hope you enjoy :)

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U

was really tight and the tunes went very well together, really liked underprint and one chance (even though i don't really like one chance)

the mix as a whole was really solid. on the few occasions you did slip you corrected it quickly which is good.
i also think that your eqiing has improved massively over the last few mixes - it all seems a lot smoother and balanced in the blends- this goes with the fact that you seem to have a good feel for which tracks go well together - nothing seems to clash in terms of vocals/melodies etc or anything like that.
enjoyed this mate, big up :) (y)

Cheers James, some great feedback there, appreciate that you have noticed improvement as that is always nice to hear :)

Yeah that section you highlighted ive been practicing a while, not happy with the slips but it happens i guess!

really good mix this mate, did not get bord, really good tight mixing, tune selection was mint - the first few mixes up to Lunar Bass were rude! that mix with Mark System was bangin - look forward to the next instalment

Cheers man glad you liked it, kind words right there! (y)

onit patricia!

like that opening split with strange science!

definitely agree with the eqing comments...so far its flowing smoothly.

nice one

Safe Pat just having a listen now mate, first couple of mixes are heavy mayn. I'll sort you some feedback in a bit!

Listened at lunch in my car, enjoyed it man! There were a few dodgy clangs and pitch bends, but you mentioned those so at least you know where you're going wrong. (y) EQing was pretty decent throughout though! Stand out mixes for me were:

Tunes sat so nicely together and Strange Science is one of my favourite tunes so it's always gonna be a winner!

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U

Proper love this one, Krakota dropped the One Chance VIP with I Feel U on his DNBTV set and I mentioned to him that it was slick as fook. Need to buy I Feel U!

Also some tunes in there that I keep forgetting I need to get, so safe for the reminder! Made my lunchtime more enjoyable, big ups mate.

Listened at lunch in my car, enjoyed it man! There were a few dodgy clangs and pitch bends, but you mentioned those so at least you know where you're going wrong. (y) EQing was pretty decent throughout though! Stand out mixes for me were:

Tunes sat so nicely together and Strange Science is one of my favourite tunes so it's always gonna be a winner!

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U

Proper love this one, Krakota dropped the One Chance VIP with I Feel U on his DNBTV set and I mentioned to him that it was slick as fook. Need to buy I Feel U!

Also some tunes in there that I keep forgetting I need to get, so safe for the reminder! Made my lunchtime more enjoyable, big ups mate.

Cheers for the feedback buddy! Yeah I'm not happy about the clangs but I suppose I'm still learning. Glad you were feeling those mixes too man, thanks! :)

Heavy mix Pat! Couple slips but thats no secret and track selection was spot on. I'm all about techy rollers so this was perfect and this section:

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U
Spectrasoul - Mimic

and this section:

Icicle - Nausea
Jubei - Patience VIP
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Heavy1 - Millers

Had me on some serial headnod/screwface vibe. Big up geez!

Heavy mix Pat! Couple slips but thats no secret and track selection was spot on. I'm all about techy rollers so this was perfect and this section:

Enei - One Chance
Icicle - I Feel U
Spectrasoul - Mimic

and this section:

Icicle - Nausea
Jubei - Patience VIP
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Heavy1 - Millers

Had me on some serial headnod/screwface vibe. Big up geez!

Legend! Nice one Wayne, glad you enjoyed it (y)

Back
Top Bottom