Please Read - New Server

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hi all,

As you may have seen over the past few days, we've been having a fair few problems with audio, video, forum, um well.. Pretty much everything!

So.. After some thought, we decided it was time to purchase our own server, so we're in full control.

The only downside to this move, is that we've had to refer back to an old database dated 1st February 2005. So anything you have changed or posted within dnbforum.com will have been set back to the 1st Feb. This also means if you signed up after 1st Feb, you will need to sign up again, sorry!

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread and I'll be happy to help resolve them.

I'd also like to say thank you to cK for helping me with the move and server setup.

Apologies for all this, but it had to be done. We're looking forward now!

Lots of love <3

Stuart / sdm

Also, some things are being fixed as I go, so if you find something isn't working, please let me know in this thread.

I think that's pretty much everything back up and running now!

The mailing list isn't working but I've removed it from the site for now.

If you find anything else broken, please let me know in this thread.

ONE PROBLEM!,

what was the line up to the next renegade hardware ?

i think that thread got lost in the muddle

Oli said:
ONE PROBLEM!,

what was the line up to the next renegade hardware ?

i think that thread got lost in the muddle
:bruce:

Attachments

• HardwareLineup.jpg
    HardwareLineup.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 48
sayber said:
When will this dnbforum takeover ever stop!!! Explains all in regards to the reviews I did the other night 'd better get cracking again
Really sorry about losing your bits bro, I'll send you a t-shirt when we get more merchandise (y)

sayber said:
No worries man at the end of the day I can deal with losing a few reviews if it means the site gets more benefit for everyone. I'm a large btw :D
All good :teeth:

Yeah the site is running pukka, still a few things to fix up, but I'm almost done.

um I bumped a thread called 'noise for 2005' sometime in this period, its gone now. is that cos it was :spam: or due to changes ?

sayber said:
Nothing major just whenever I go to post a reply my browser seems to take a little while to open & when it does if I add any smilies they won't appear.
That will be because the page hasn't loaded the Javascript that controls what the smilies do when you click them. It seems like the software loads it pretty late during the page load, so you can't use them right away.

I'll look into it either way.

mesh said:
um I bumped a thread called 'noise for 2005' sometime in this period, its gone now. is that cos it was :spam: or due to changes ?
If you posted it between the previously described time period, it's gone. We rarely delete threads.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back
Top Bottom