OTM - TRAPPLE Clip - [DubStep]

ok

strip out ALL of the elements except for the drums, bassline and the slow synth line, and you'll have dubstep. Add more reverb to hollow out the sound, and you're getting there. It's got potential for a twostep track, it has potential as a dubstep track but at the mo it's just way too busy sounds wise to be a dubstep track proper.

although, it could be said that you're taking the sound and going your own way with it, and i really like those little bass stabs ;)

xen said:
ok

strip out ALL of the elements except for the drums, bassline and the slow synth line, and you'll have dubstep. Add more reverb to hollow out the sound, and you're getting there. It's got potential for a twostep track, it has potential as a dubstep track but at the mo it's just way too busy sounds wise to be a dubstep track proper.

although, it could be said that you're taking the sound and going your own way with it, and i really like those little bass stabs ;)

hmmm... thatZ a word... :) thanks for that!

peace. respect.

yeah, i agree that there's a bit too much going on...also, the sub could be deeper and more prominent--one of dubstep's main aspects is the HEAVY sub bass...

Dave_Akuma said:
yeah, i agree that there's a bit too much going on...also, the sub could be deeper and more prominent--one of dubstep's main aspects is the HEAVY sub bass...

well yea I got it!! ;)
maybe that could be Grime without MC lol... :D

peace. respect. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom