Original Sin - Dangerous - Grow Your Wings Album

Agreed with you, nifty. It's one of my new favorites on the album, and now making me actually really look forward to the album.

i'm glad that original sin has shown is diversification, i mean tunes like therapy are big but a whole album of them would of been a bit to much

I'm hoping that after Grow Your Wings drops, all the people that generally don't like OS's music, will at least respect his skills as a producer, because his quality and ability to diversify is more than evident in tracks like this

Some really nice stuff coming on this album ... :)

December 7th is a long way off though, I hope we don't hear too much of the album before it even comes out!

I know quite a few djs in the scene have got their hands on at least a few of the fourthcoming tracks (Pimp Don't Limp especially) and considering the release is still 3 months away, perhaps the Playaz camp let the cat out of the bag a little early

I'm hoping that after Grow Your Wings drops, all the people that generally don't like OS's music, will at least respect his skills as a producer, because his quality and ability to diversify is more than evident in tracks like this

Some really nice stuff coming on this album ... :)

December 7th is a long way off though, I hope we don't hear too much of the album before it even comes out!

I know quite a few djs in the scene have got their hands on at least a few of the fourthcoming tracks (Pimp Don't Limp especially) and considering the release is still 3 months away, perhaps the Playaz camp let the cat out of the bag a little early

You will see it alot quicker than that.
I got the sampler last week, which is 'Therapy' / 'Kiss'.

That will be on promo around second week of October, then a limited edition 5 piece vinyl album and EP 1 will hit about 2 weeks later, with EP 2 around 2 weeks after that.

That will be on promo around second week of October, then a limited edition 5 piece vinyl album and EP 1 will hit about 2 weeks later, with EP 2 around 2 weeks after that.

I really don't mean to be rude, but who are you and how do you know this? lol

Really happy with Therapy / Kiss, two of my favourite tunes from the album ...

this pleases me very much...

am i right in thinking that EP1 and EP2 will collectively have 8 of the 10 tracks from the limited edition pack? as in the 5 piece will have all 8 from the EP's plus an extra disk of tracks?

am i right in thinking that EP1 and EP2 will collectively have 8 of the 10 tracks from the limited edition pack? as in the 5 piece will have all 8 from the EP's plus an extra disk of tracks?

That x5 12" promo is gonna be like a million pounds on promo from the playaz website lol

Ya know what? Thats a very good question.
Im not sure what was agreed now, i have always assumed that the 5 piece will just be the sampler and the 2 ep's.

But it would be silly to include the sampler as well, wouldnt it?
Maybe it will have another 2 tracks. I should know really, but you have actually raised a good point. I will check on Monday.

Not only this, but there is also a Netsky on Liqweed, Jaydan's Driller Killer EP, a Taxman EP, a Taxman 12 on Frontline and a Crystal Clear EP all scheduled for release BEFORE Xmas,
Although, i dont quite see how that will happen.
Although the Netsky and Jaydan Ep will both definitely hit before the end of the year.

I swear Playaz are the best label for getting tunes out from their artists, how many 12"s have we seen this year already?!

Compared to how many have we seen from the Ram camp? BBK? Hospital?

Numbers aren't even close, and I don't even think it's really a quality control issue

I swear Playaz are the best label for getting tunes out from their artists, how many 12"s have we seen this year already?!

Compared to how many have we seen from the Ram camp? BBK? Hospital?

Numbers aren't even close, and I don't even think it's really a quality control issue

you raise a good point, but wot has to be considered also is that they're businesses also so altho the tunes might meet the QC standard it may not be feasible to release straight away with dozens of EP's...
it costs a lot to press vinyl and you want to make the maximum return possible so maybe you make more of a return on selling a double pack than a 4 pack (using the sub focus lp as aan example)

I personally think sumtimes that Hospital release too much music for the sake of it... like they release a regular amount of tracks on a regular basis and run it like a machine.

I think ram are definatly a quality over quantity label... all their releases are smashers and always top of the charts. its the ethos of "if you havnt got anything good to release then dont release anything" yer they take their time a little but they have strings of sick releases and never disappoint with the goods so...

Playaz for me are an exceptional case... they have lots of sister labels with Playaz, Ganja, Frontline, and Liq-Weed Ganja, Ganja-Tek, True Playaz to name a few lol and they all have artists who make bare tunes.

If you compare Playaz label output compared to Rams they're very similar and I think Ram have released a few more this year with against all odds (double release) kronix, contra, faith massive ep, and rock it (Sub Focus LP is promoing now) so far. Playaz have released the Dr Feels Good ep and Tactix(which isnt even out yet) and thats it!

Ganja have had fools, seen, mash you down, and spin doc.

meh gotta go now will finish rant later.

I really don't mean to be rude, but who are you and how do you know this? lol

Really happy with Therapy / Kiss, two of my favourite tunes from the album ...

dj tera mate, one half of serial killaz the other being vital elements, big combo

No need to aplogise mate.

Im also the label manager for Ganja (and all the other labels) at Nu Urban Music.

Ah the man in the know! Wicked :)

Keep up the good work at nu urban, always a really reliable site and always with the latest info! :)

Back
Top Bottom