Optiv and BTK remix - REALLY GOOD ONE :P

yeah you done a good job in this. sounds massive, really like the second drop. progresses really well too. top marks from me, big work

Intro seems a bit slow to me and bass sounds too far back in the mix, (just my taste I like up front bass). Drums sound good clap/snare sounds bit drowned out in some places but I like that it doesn't have any low end. Overall good but sounds a bit repetitious/nothing too amazing.

Fuckin sick, would have liked to see more bassline variation (is my only complaint). Beat is large.. all the other elements are well produced too

yeah you done a good job in this. sounds massive, really like the second drop. progresses really well too. top marks from me, big work
Thank you sir :)
Intro seems a bit slow to me and bass sounds too far back in the mix, (just my taste I like up front bass). Drums sound good clap/snare sounds bit drowned out in some places but I like that it doesn't have any low end. Overall good but sounds a bit repetitious/nothing too amazing.
the bass is ok justed used a simple sub bass . the bass you were saying that was to back in the mix is actualy a synth now with some phase movement. Need to be a little improviser to have any chance in a big remix contest :P Can's say nothing yet about the snare was cut under 150 hz.
Fuckin sick, would have liked to see more bassline variation (is my only complaint). Beat is large.. all the other elements are well produced too
Yes you are right ! to late now :p

Back
Top Bottom