Online Festivals / Streams

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Huge lineup of promoters giving us something to look forward to

https://www.facebook.com/breakinscience/photos/a.10151433208282621/10157041924812621/?type=3&theater

online festival.jpg

Last edited:
interested to see which "12 of the uk's biggest brands" are getting involved... Sports Direct? they could supply the white gloves and glo-sticks

There was a huge online "stay at home" festival last weekend, in conjunction with The Goat Shed and DnB Talk, and they managed to raise (I think it was) £16,500+ for the NHS as well as Upgrade having to shave his hair off as his and T>I set reached 1000 viewers at one point!

Did get to catch some of their set along with a bit of Klinical, Taxman and KY

FB_IMG_1587325569849.jpg

also Doc Scott has been streaming a kinda live version of his Future Beats show he's calling "DnBvid" every weekend for the last 5 weekends, trying to raise some money for a personal cause (half the money goes to that and half he keeps (I think)), then the he uploads the set to Dropbox and puts up a tracklist.

Quite a lot of DJs coming through for the quarantine crew in these times! :)

And can you change the title thread to something like "online festivals / streams"
please @Dagz ?

breakin.jpg

This is usually a big pack they give away so im hoping the sets get put up for download after

the phrase 'online festival' really bugs me here, I sit in my bedroom alone with 1 beer and listen to original sin dropping relentless dancefloor jumpup while bargain hunt plays in the background, its not really the same is it

the phrase 'online festival' really bugs me here, I sit in my bedroom alone with 1 beer and listen to original sin dropping relentless dancefloor jumpup while bargain hunt plays in the background, its not really the same is it

Maybe trying something new, Something for people who go to raves week in week out, Just generally for anyone who loves the music. Obviously its not going to be like going to a festival but I think they gave it that name to draw people in.

I did manage to watch several sets but it didnt go that smooth. Half the streams where down on facebook so went over to youtube and the video kept having 1 second pauses every now and then it got very frustrating. Also its abit like a football match with no fans, A crowd definitely helps hype them

I like the live sets they have been giving away hopefully they will be given out

Some clever dick has set this up, so thete should be no more need for searching (if they're on the case though)

Back
Top Bottom