One Nation Terrorists

Trouble makers are the worst thing about raves. Trying to have a good time but you're never gonna enjoy it as much if you're gotta watch a few groups of dickheads around the rave.

I always wonder how they afford, or are willing to pay, the £15 or whatever to get in the scummy little bastards.

Even worse when they try to sell drugs: "Yeah I'm selling grams of Em Deee Em Ay innit bruv" and it invariably turns out to be dishwasher powder or something when you ask to have a look.

Dick heads.

^^^^^^ The way I typed MDMA was to convey how they seem to find it difficult to remember the letters and the order they go in

I also heard about a group of people going around jacking people for their neck chains. One of my mates brothers had it done to him, he got barged by one matey while the other undid his chain. Still dont see how that works, but apparently there was quite a few people who had exactly the same happen to them.

I also heard about a group of people going around jacking people for their neck chains. One of my mates brothers had it done to him, he got barged by one matey while the other undid his chain. Still dont see how that works, but apparently there was quite a few people who had exactly the same happen to them.

cant wait for the next 1.lol. im guna buy a plastic chain and watch the fukers rob it off me.
whos goin destiny at opera house aswell soon?. big big line up

whos goin destiny at opera house aswell soon?. big big line up

Micky Finn B2B Randall Awol set. Hell yeah, i bought my ticket from frolic records today. hopefully as not one nation wont attract to many ill kids.

i had some guy grab my wrist and look at my watch, i thought he was trying to nick it, but in hindsight he could have been checking the time, he did look like a bit of a "rhuuuude bouy" though.

i had some guy grab my wrist and look at my watch, i thought he was trying to nick it, but in hindsight he could have been checking the time, he did look like a bit of a "rhuuuude bouy" though.[/QUOTE]

mayb he was on tag and had 2 be home.lool

Back
Top Bottom