one nation back to back special brixton this saturday

HAZARD GUNNA HAVE A FIELD DAY MAN! SICK LIL LINEUP ANY MONEY HAZARD SMASHES IT AGAIN! SHAME HIS LAST B2B VALENTINES SET WITH TC WOZ RUNINED BY DVS :mad:

hazard is tearing up the dance floors, and his music is becoming more widespread mix cd dew some time this year.

lets hope hes doesnt get sum bullshit 10pm set

this rave looks like chicken shit compared to logan d's birthday bash at bar rumba march 8th

logan d birthday set
pleasure
magistrate b2b nicol
taxman b2b jaydan

if you dont recognise how big a line up this is, get to know.

yeah thats a big lineup, but thats got nothing to do with this thread lol

yeah thats a big lineup, but thats got nothing to do with this thread lol

chill bro, im off to b2b spesh 2night, being dragged there by some m8tes.

starts in 50 mins lol

no worries my house like 20 min bus ride from brixton acadamy.

this rave looks like chicken shit compared to logan d's birthday bash at bar rumba march 8th

logan d birthday set
pleasure
magistrate b2b nicol
taxman b2b jaydan

if you dont recognise how big a line up this is, get to know.

:weakest:

not feeling this. it's still all about metalheadz vs shogun audio next friday.:lighter:

goes without saying really..

Metalheadz runs things!

GOLDIE B2B FRICTION
DOC SCOTT B2B RANDALL
COMMIX B2B ALIX PEREZ
BREAK B2B ICICLE
SPECTRASOUL

Doc Scott and Randall are two of the best DJ's around to really get into their sets its not all just drop drop drop etc ect...they actually put thought into tune selection.

hazard was a no show cant believe that.

im sure tc never turned up as well, didnt care much bout that.

another thimg cant brixton acadamy sort out that sound system far too bassy till u couldnt here the track.

Last edited:
yeah too many djs didnt turn up man where was dj die/simon bassline smith/hazard?

was a nice suprise to see randall b2b bailey though, even though the sound was bad. andy c and hype fucking smacked it and eks and herbz smashed it with nicky blackmarket. mampi swift and blame played a good set at the end with ic3

in general though there werent many new dubplates, was like going raving last year really. then again I could be wrong cz you couldn't really identify a majority of the tunes

yeah too many djs didnt turn up man where was dj die/simon bassline smith/hazard?

was a nice suprise to see randall b2b bailey though, even though the sound was bad. andy c and hype fucking smacked it and eks and herbz smashed it with nicky blackmarket. mampi swift and blame played a good set at the end with ic3

in general though there werent many new dubplates, was like going raving last year really. then again I could be wrong cz you couldn't really identify a majority of the tunes

yeah it was like that at the NEC...was really supprised cos the amount of events they hold at these places, u woulda thought they could get right :-x

How did dj fu and jungle drummer get anywhere near the scene they aint worth a wank, in terms of drums didnt think one nation was all dat g dub & dvs were good, missed the hazard set, screwing. One nations are all a bit too commercial, it's all about the grim ones

as if g dub were with DVS....not hating against him but couldnt stand last years tape pack.

from what i have been reading on dnba both events didnt live up to the hype.

but most of the posts are written by people who dont even like the style of dnb that is played at these events.

one of the posts was moaning how hype played loads of 'wobble' and ganja material....errr have u not heard at all recently then.

just a thought but i think there are some people that are going to slate one nation nights whatever its like

Bassline Smith was in "arena 2" as they like to call it, basically that stage area when you walk in ha ha. He was on early moring, 'bout 4 I think, I only had a peep at him though.

hazard was in arena 2, the little one in the foyee

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE!?!

i got told hazard was a no show and didnt check the other arenas, was well lookin forward 2 him. phat rave tho shame that the balcony wasnt open and the no shows but the lasers were sick and there were good vibes.

Best DJ of the night : KLIP
Best MC of the night: Skibadee

Apparently there was a stabbing aswell?!?

Back
Top Bottom