one nation back to back special brixton this saturday

One Nation was heavy, my first time at Brixton. Tonn Piper rinsed it. I didn't hear about stabbing! I see three fights break out, worst one was when Tonn Piper was MCin. I missed Blackmarket set with Eksman etc.. Well gutted, part from that it was good night.

one nation was fat.
klip smashed it in arena 3.
skibadee was the best mc of the nite followed by tonn piper i think.
wud have been nice to c hazard in room 1.
though clipz and subfocus were supprisingly good. dont rate subfocus at all usually.
also liked blackmarkets set.

anyone kno when the cd packs r commin out?
im hopeing for a dvd aswell cos they put alot of time and effort into the lights and lazers.
shame bout the sound tho!!!

one nation was savage!!! hype and andy c ripped the place up? shame they couldnt sort out a sound system for such a big night, bit of a let down really.

with big raves like this with such a wide variaty of djs you are always bound to get ppl who will say its was shite. But iff they cant even get the fucking basics right like a decent sound system and clear show of set times then for that reason b2b spesh will be my last one nation.

was a mental night, sound system was poor tho. need a few more speakers above the sound box to give more surround sound. i see a few fights. but i did enjoy it

i went to this rave got thrown out 10mins into hype for smoking inside not like i was the only one but still fucking joke had a wicked night though just didnt like the walk to waterloo and then the 5 hour wait for the trains in the freezing cold

i went to this rave got thrown out 10mins into hype for smoking inside not like i was the only one but still fucking joke had a wicked night though just didnt like the walk to waterloo and then the 5 hour wait for the trains in the freezing cold

ye thats well harsh man, the main arena hummed of skunk the whole night and practically every1 was smokin inside. Sickkk rave tho

its a shame that the sound wasnt too heavy... wasnt there myself this year but last year the sound was big, really big. Funktion 1 pumping in the main room.

Any uploads on the sets yet though?

got chucked out early as well for drugs. like guantamo bay in there fog gods sake. thought it was good while i was in there but yer they need to sort the sound out better next time

that sniffer dog nearly made me shit my self lol unlucky for gettting dashed out we were bunning it out in there

Back
Top Bottom