Obey - Autonomic Studio Mix November / December (Deep, Dark, Ambient)

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Like last months mix, taken a more experimental, ambient route with this one. Really been feeling the Auxiliary releases recently so there's a fair few ASC bits in here. Again, probably best to listen to if you're in a chilled out mood or late at night as its not really dancefloor friendly.
See what you think, tried to switch the tempos abit and give at a dark, cold atmosphere (seen as its the winter months)

Tracklist:

01. Sam KDC - Dote (A Tribute to Nostalgia) [Auxililary]
02. ASC - Neptune [Auxililary]
03. Consequence - Splinter [Exit]
04. ASC - Polynomial [Auxililary]
05. Full Code - Sixty Eight (Consequence Remix) [N/A]
06. ASC - Ambitronic [Auxililary]
07. ASC - Biscayne [Auxililary]
08. Sam KDC - Marine Light [Auxililary]
09. Overlook - Jetèe [N/A]
10. The XX - Dark Time (Synkro Remix) [FREE]

love this set and mood! why no d/l ?

cheers!
Thanks man, much appreciated. Usually make the mix downloadable after about a month mate.
Sep/Oct is up for download though! (the one in my sig)

lovely stuff again man, the whole vibe is just class. the only track i had really heard before is jetee, loads of bits i need to get on your mixes are always good for that. mixing flawless n all that jazz... ima have a listen to some of your dubstep stuff only just seen it on soundcloud. big ups

lovely stuff again man, the whole vibe is just class. the only track i had really heard before is jetee, loads of bits i need to get on your mixes are always good for that. mixing flawless n all that jazz... ima have a listen to some of your dubstep stuff only just seen it on soundcloud. big ups

Much appreciated as always mate! Yeah Auxiliary have some serious releases, im surprised Neptune got a release to be honest, thought it would stay dub.
Nd safe man! Dont really mix dubstep that much anymore but a new promo one is due, i'll keep you posted!

Also, if you like my stuff man i've got a blog http://obey-music.blogspot.com/ which is just some stuff im feeling if you wanna check it out. Cheers!

Bump-poster.jpg

Ite, final bump for the deep heads.
Working on some deep 130 - 140 mix right now so that should be up soon. Also working on my own tunes!

Back
Top Bottom