DnB Noz - November 2012

Intro was bangin, good to hear SilverSpaceman, it had been a while !
Really liked the mix with Late night Flex >> Full Circle, that came out really well and i love when styles get mixed up, but the next mix just didnt work aswell personally, but still very interesting mix all the same, its different from the norm and i like that..
Mixes either side of Elevate this Sound were good, bringin Audio in really stepped up the mix and i feel you kept that momentum then right up to the end of the mix which was bangin Gangsta >> Direction have a sick sound to it !! and Runnin near the end, i love that track, think it would of ended nicely there
Big mix anyways ! will watch out for more

Nice one geez, appreciate you taking the time to listen and feedback! As far as the Harvest mix in, I wasn't sure either to be quite honest. It's definitely my least favourite mix of the whole thing. And I was gonna end the mix on Runnin' as well, but I just really had to get Skank in there, was massively feeling the tune at the time (still am to be fair) so whacked it on the end! Anyway nice one man, hit me up with your latest/next mix and I'll return the favour!

on it mr nozzle.

Ezzzzz, hope you like mayn!

Back
Top Bottom