Nosher Craze VIP

nasher

Gangsta Status
i think Total Science/ Craze / Baron should just release it officially, theres enuff ppl who wud want it but then maybe the industry wana keep it exclusive.

SIX

Im pretty sure this isnt a bootleg, they said before hand that they were going to do a ltd number of whites. Its prolly been mastered and cut like everything else they put out.

Media

It's NOT a bootleg, it's a promo - it got sent to the top 50 shops this week and they will do a proper promo run in 2 weeks time.

And it's a myth that ALL bootlegs are bad sound quality...i remember everyone freaking out about the Calibre / UK Apache white that was going round a few weeks ago...everyone was moaning about how it sounded shit and it didn't, it sounded fine!

Unique

Modified Motion
Media said:
It's NOT a bootleg, it's a promo - it got sent to the top 50 shops this week and they will do a proper promo run in 2 weeks time.

And it's a myth that ALL bootlegs are bad sound quality...i remember everyone freaking out about the Calibre / UK Apache white that was going round a few weeks ago...everyone was moaning about how it sounded shit and it didn't, it sounded fine!
Yeah thats right its not a bootleg and the press sounds just like the 1st barron remix i got mine wednesday its one sided tho witch im not into...

Top Bottom