Nice soulful acapellas?

ac

Either for DnB or for my RnB track I'm writing. Looperman is limited, so any klinks appreciated.

Thanks.

ac

For a mate, but also want to write Hip Hop but I'm just trying allsorts. I would really love some nice female vocals for my DnB stuff though, if you have any...

Off topic; did you get that show recorded in the end?

repeat

Check eBay. Me mate got a huge CD on there for a fiver.

There's loads - hip-hop, soul, old rave stuff, even Abba. Loads of live bootlegs from concerts or studio session out-takes where the soundman or engineer has done a runner with a copy of the vocals.

If you're gonna use them I'd make sure it's private use only, or just tiny snippets.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
For a mate, but also want to write Hip Hop but I'm just trying allsorts. I would really love some nice female vocals for my DnB stuff though, if you have any...

Off topic; did you get that show recorded in the end?

i was recording it but the stream was fucked so stopped halfway through, i think it got recorded from the studio though

ac

Check eBay. Me mate got a huge CD on there for a fiver.

There's loads - hip-hop, soul, old rave stuff, even Abba. Loads of live bootlegs from concerts or studio session out-takes where the soundman or engineer has done a runner with a copy of the vocals.

If you're gonna use them I'd make sure it's private use only, or just tiny snippets.
No fear there, my stuff would never hit the shelves :D

Top Bottom