New

junglisttaste

Hello! Trying to make some friends to chit chat and share some drum and bass taste.I love it all,and i love hearing new music everyday.
name is Samantha,i'm 18 and i live in south florida.I go to raves,events and festivals.I just got into drum and bass little less than year ago but i'm glad i did.
Seeing Dom and roland this friday! Anyone else from the south florida area?

Hey
DnB rules no doubt about it
Dom & Roland make some good tunes
Seen anyone else B4?

I went to Ultra this year,got to see pendulum altho their set was sort of dissapointing.Than i saw Subfocus,Teebee,goldie,planet of the drums,Andy c,Craze,Ed rush and optical,bailey.

Than after i turned 18 in may,i drove up to orlando (3hours) to see Hive! which was amazing,First dnb show besides what i saw at Ultra. Than i got to see Zinc and reid speed down in Miami,i enjoyed that alot.than went back to orlando to see planet of the drums.Lots of dnb in south florida can be 21+.The dom and roland show is,but i'm going to try to get in anyway.the 24th of this month is ed rush.So much goes down in florida,i love it.

I went to Ultra this year,got to see pendulum altho their set was sort of dissapointing.Than i saw Subfocus,Teebee,goldie,planet of the drums,Andy c,Craze,Ed rush and optical,bailey.

Than after i turned 18 in may,i drove up to orlando (3hours) to see Hive! which was amazing,First dnb show besides what i saw at Ultra. Than i got to see Zinc and reid speed down in Miami,i enjoyed that alot.than went back to orlando to see planet of the drums.Lots of dnb in south florida can be 21+.The dom and roland show is,but i'm going to try to get in anyway.the 24th of this month is ed rush.So much goes down in florida,i love it.

Sounds Fun :mr_cool::gpeace:

Sounds Fun :mr_cool::gpeace:

Sometimes.I don't like the idea of things being 21+.Makes it harder for me to enjoy what i want to enjoy.I get stuck going to raves,and listening to local djs.Which is fine and all,but i'd prefer a sober party with good music over a drugged up party with crappy music any day!
I'd love to go to London some day,i've heard pretty awesome stuff about what goes down over there.

hey mate that 21 thing is really crap. do they put on many shows for people who cant legally drink yet? sometimes what happens here is they make a section for 18+ drinkers, and a separate section for young'uns.
oh and does that mean you cant go into a niteclub until youre 21?! i couldnt imagine waiting that long. 18 is so much more reasonable...

there must be so many fake IDs being used.

hey mate that 21 thing is really crap. do they put on many shows for people who cant legally drink yet? sometimes what happens here is they make a section for 18+ drinkers, and a separate section for young'uns.
oh and does that mean you cant go into a niteclub until youre 21?! i couldnt imagine waiting that long. 18 is so much more reasonable...

there must be so many fake IDs being used.

theres this one place in miami called laundry bar and everything there is FREE but 21+.Altho i've been told they don't ID that much,i'm trying to see what happens on friday when i go to dom and roland.
Black sun empire was there a month or two ago,i wasn't in the area to try to go. but that was 21+
It is really lame

Back
Top Bottom