New Years Eve

I am trapped at fucking work.....finish at 8.30 on NYE, so that fucks up getting to Slammin or COTT from pompey, cos it'll be a fookin nightmare getting anywhere. Probably end up getting fucked somewhere random as usual... I got Christmas off though.

Shunning the DnB for a nite... goin Hip Hop in Kings X, Ruby Lounge with the Fidgit Crew - gonna b phat little jam, don't do enuff hip hop me thinks.

All a you - HAVE A PHAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR.

Dub Wise.

Ill be forced to listen to psytrance all night, at B&W (old shipyard site, they went bankrupt)

CONZZEPT RECORDS PRESENTS: DEEDRAH - AURICULAR - INSANE CREATION - DADO

Deedrah aint half bad -

I know its shit, but ill have fun-
Copenhagen = dead DnB scene NEED HELP!

with any luck ill catch up with something funkier......

Last edited:
.......something like this:

LINE-UP: Lumiere, Chris Sadler(UK), Nika77, Walden, Chris Chemist, Babe LN, Josef Sedlon, Kaplick.

In a TRAIN DRIVING AROUND PRAAG!

........ ittl cost me, but im glad to see my dad hasnt been a total bastard at all lately......................... YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dont hate me, all my other new years parties been a fooking bore.

wild wild wild http://www.b52.cz/

Last edited:
will be doing a party on NYE. :rockposse

will last for days.. lots of different bits and pieces, all good fun. :flowers:

Man dont belive the hype!!
Skiba's site says he's gonna b @ 3 venues on the 31st,
if i was a bettin' man, id say he will b with handy andy at midnite :lighter:
expect to see either early sets in london, or sets between 1-3am, coz i cant see a SVNYE Midnight without the rotweiller!!
:dual:

Have just quit my job to make way for some "studying" for some "exams"............i was meant to be workin on nye, and nyd. Facist cunts. Now, I'm going to Breakin Science at Camden Palace. Shweet.

where hype is supposedly doin a midnite set wit.... guess who people, YES, its mr big time celebrity :shabba: himself - skibbadee

yeh im goin to breakin science. should be good. im not lookin forward to this supposed tube drivers strike, tryin to get home at 8am new years day tho!

Its all about havin a mad house party on NYE!!!
Get to do a set and ill no every1 in the building.

Sanctury was so rammed last year! but still one of the better raves ive been 2.

Happy New Year 2 all :rasta:

Going to Hazard's birthday party tonight and then gonna head over Oxford tomorrow for the HQ party.

Looks like like a decent and stress free new year's eve this year

:oscar:

clash2.gif

:D

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
where hype is supposedly doin a midnite set wit.... guess who people, YES, its mr big time celebrity :shabba: himself - skibbadee
Yeah, itll give skibs another chance for a blinding first chat of the year with "two double oh two double oh four, two double oh two double oh four............" and so on for the first 10 minutes of the new year, just like at slammin last year.........still lookin forward to it though, but i don't have a ticket yet....oops.

Back
Top Bottom