New Years Eve

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
What drum & bass events are people going to for new years eve this year? has anyon got any suggestions for any in kent as well?

-$parky C-

sparkyc10 said:
What drum & bass events are people going to for new years eve this year? has anyon got any suggestions for any in kent as well?

-$parky C-
Clash of the Titans NYE party, it's on the events page bro.

That's where I'll be :spliff:

Clash of the Titans looks a heavy rave, ive heard it gets too rammed on the dancefloor at the Coronet though!

Got my tickets for Slammin Vinyl / 1Nation @ the Sanctuary. 7 til 7 bizness - Hootie Hoo!

Has anyone noticed the Slammin flyers says exclusive Andy C & Skibba midnight set, then on the Clash of the Titans it has exclusive midnight Hype, shabby :finger2: and Skibba?

Do you think he is more likely to be at Slammin or Clash?

jay walker said:
Clash of the Titans looks a heavy rave, ive heard it gets too rammed on the dancefloor at the Coronet though!

Got my tickets for Slammin Vinyl / 1Nation @ the Sanctuary. 7 til 7 bizness - Hootie Hoo!

Has anyone noticed the Slammin flyers says exclusive Andy C & Skibba midnight set, then on the Clash of the Titans it has exclusive midnight Hype, shabby :finger2: and Skibba?

Do you think he is more likely to be at Slammin or Clash?
Probably more at Slammin as it's much bigger!

Not doing anything D&B related this year

COTT lineup looks good but the last 2 I've been to have been pretty disappointing, not gonna bother wasting my money on them again.

its a pricey ol' evenin new years eveaint it. i was thinking of slammin' or clash of the titans.either are toooo far away. forkin out extra for coach is a massvie pain for us who can't drive :grrrrr:

Drive By vs Blowpop in Bristol for me

Roni Size
Giles Peterson
Freestylers
Scratch Perverts
Patife + Cleveland Watkiss
Clipz + Tali

Different strokes :rasta:

DJAccess said:
Drive By vs Blowpop in Bristol for me

Roni Size
Giles Peterson
Freestylers
Scratch Perverts
Patife + Cleveland Watkiss
Clipz + Tali

Different strokes :rasta:

Schweet, Id been meaning to ask you what was on down in Bristol! Last year was heavy, although hopefully there'll be more dnb in the main room this time!

HQ in Oxford for me:

Marcus Intalex ( 90 Minute Midnight Set )
Nookie & Five Alive ( 90 Minute Set )
Dubmaster
Mattrick
DJ Raw

Hosted bt Manikular

not feeling any of the other line-ups at all, same old stuff really.

just been on meester skibadee's website and was shocked to find out he's gunna be at breakin science Camden palace at midnight! So it looks like his set with andy at midnight could be ruined. I mean last year andy c and s.a.s that was a fookin hectic set! Why not just do the same you know it'll be heavy!

Mulla said:
Schweet, Id been meaning to ask you what was on down in Bristol! Last year was heavy, although hopefully there'll be more dnb in the main room this time!

This is all in the main room plus a couple of others me thinks. The iatolla of rock and rolla!!!

:idhitit:

I think I might stay at home and sulk...

Or go Slammin :cheerlead

Depending on money and how much of a bastard my dad wants to be this new year.

:grrrrr:

ZESTOI said:
I think I might stay at home and sulk...

Or go Slammin :cheerlead

Depending on money and how much of a bastard my dad wants to be this new year.

:grrrrr:

He's only moody cos he loves you... Or maybe he's just moody :-x

I wanna go Slammin, but it's expensive :// Hazard's B'day bash in Brum the night before, might do that then just get brutally lashed on NYE.. Fuck knows, I never plan stuff cos it always goes to cock..

Flashback is at Slammin, and the nights in Brum are spendy for what they are... We'll see what happens.. I wanna drop by drop review of Slammin & COTT afters tho!

SOMEONE MOTIVATE ME!!!

Back
Top Bottom