New Tune - Lift Me Up DnB Roller!

Hey man! Love the intro and the buildup! The vocal is great! It's simple, but powerful! Personally I'm not a fan of the drop but I thinks that's more of personal taste:) otherwise great job!:D

yeah build up is solid, it does lift you up but i think the drop doesn't give me the release it builds. later with the second drop also the switch in bassline even though its good overall it loses the coherence of the track.

you used a bass sound in the build that leads you to expect that in the drop, maybe use that

yeah build up is solid, it does lift you up but i think the drop doesn't give me the release it builds. later with the second drop also the switch in bassline even though its good overall it loses the coherence of the track.

you used a bass sound in the build that leads you to expect that in the drop, maybe use that

That's actually a really good idea. The bass I used in the bassline is probably too distorted for what I was going for but I messed around with filtering on the actual bass in the drop and that seemed to work better. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom