New Track

good trak bro!!!.... wkd idea's..... the drums need abit more beefin up though.... eq them a bit.... add abit more mid to the snares.... maybe layer some next samples over the drums....

hit me up on msn mate.... skeptik@hotmail.co.uk

ill play that trak out and some responses for ya!

just checked out your other tracks.... good stuff bro..... same comments for the others though...... the drums are a bit lackin i think..... but good stuff none the less.....

I run the "talent of the month" comp here bro..... so if you want to enter any tracks for it read the rules etc post at the top of the thread.

eazy mate.
Good tune. Perhaps a little generic now. Kind of the archetype jump up sound. Did make me nod me fat head tho mate. Snares need a little more snap and crispness to em and the volume of the drums need to come up a touch.
Nice one mate.
peace

Its good mate, but yeah, nothing new, its typical commercial jump up, although i suppose theres nothing wrong with that ;)

big big tune, jump up heads would love this
nice smacky drums
nig bass sounds
the woomp woomp one maybe sounds like there may be a bit of clipping going on wit it, if not it could just get cleaned up a bit as that kinda sound should be cleaner imo !

Big tune mate

Back
Top Bottom