New track in progress from Access..

Ok, really like the intro and the sounds you have there. Like the way it builds, almost creates some suspense. Fades out.....
and then the drop didn't really hit as hard as I hoped. The drums were kinda light and floating on top of the rest, if that makes sense? I wouldn't have carried on with the exact same synth sound as you used in the intro. And maybe the low end could have been a bit more powerful/interesting.

Just a few thoughts, but yeah, I thought that could be a real nice tune.

Thanks for the feedback man. I kinda get what you mean about the drums. After listening again I get what you mean about the low end.... Cheers for that.

yeh really nice sounds in the intro bro, builds a nice warm suspense.

drums could do with a bit of work but don't make them too dominant as this sort of tune doesn't need them too crunchy, but would say they are too soft at the moment

sub sounds nice on my headphones but could also do with beefing up a bit and maybe a change of mel

overall a nice tune mate, big ups

firstly, im feeling all those tunes man so big up, i gotta say 'force of habit' is a fuckin banger, really into that moody minimal spectrasoul kind of vibe with a hint of gritty grunt, top tune mate, nice little drops here n there. good quality recordings too

just listened to em all again, some real talent for production there pal. def some of the best material ive heard from the board.

excellent

Back
Top Bottom