New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :-)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by ikeman, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ikeman

ikeman New Member

2. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

Re: New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :

not really my style, but lots of good elements in it, the mix is muddy, take care of your low-mid range, and make sure the vocals have plenty of space in the mix, sum nice bass sounds going on, keep at it!

3. Fishy:)

Fishy:) Active Member

Re: New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :

Not really my style with those synths in the beginning, but i like the bass and the mc is awesome:)

4. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

agreed not my style again lol but does sound good, well produced and quite clearly defined. good stuff

5. ikeman

ikeman New Member

Thanks for the feedback, people! You're right about the mix...It sounds a bit muddy indeed. Got to work on that :)
    And sorry for the late reply but i didn't sign in for a while :-/

6. madda

madda New Member

i liek this mate its good, kinda reminds me of a dnb version of skindread hahaha!