New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :-)

Re: New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :

not really my style, but lots of good elements in it, the mix is muddy, take care of your low-mid range, and make sure the vocals have plenty of space in the mix, sum nice bass sounds going on, keep at it!

Re: New track: IKEMAN ft. MR. SHAMMI - Blaze D Fire - Feedback would be appreciated :

Not really my style with those synths in the beginning, but i like the bass and the mc is awesome:)

agreed not my style again lol but does sound good, well produced and quite clearly defined. good stuff

Thanks for the feedback, people! You're right about the mix...It sounds a bit muddy indeed. Got to work on that :)
And sorry for the late reply but i didn't sign in for a while :-/

i liek this mate its good, kinda reminds me of a dnb version of skindread hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom