New Open-Source Community for Producers

STΞRΞO.NΞT

So has anyone here looked into splice yet? It's a community of producers which allows almost seamless collaboration with Ableton, Logic, and FL Studio. You can upload current project files to your profile which other members can access from the site and open directly in their DAW. As you can also access other producer's projects.

It's currently in beta testing, and I got On as a tester. They have me five free slots for me to invite people to join and I have four left. Anyone interested in getting on board with this site?

I mean just take a gander and look through the site http://www.spice.com

So has anyone here looked into splice yet? It's a community of producers which allows almost seamless collaboration with Ableton, Logic, and FL Studio. You can upload current project files to your profile which other members can access from the site and open directly in their DAW. As you can also access other producer's projects.

It's currently in beta testing, and I got On as a tester. They have me five free slots for me to invite people to join and I have four left. Anyone interested in getting on board with this site?

I mean just take a gander and look through the site http://www.spice.com

I think you meant https://splice.com/?

If you have any invites left I would love to try this. I am by no means accomplished and in still in baby crawl phase but have tons of passion and have to flog this equipment I bought to justify my purchases ;p Seems like a brilliant way to bridge that issue with finding local people to work on music with.

Yea man it's pretty awesome. Really cool way to learn new tricks and see how some major producers create tracks. Figure has one of his up on there, but I will message you the invite here in a bit. Just click the link and sign up.

Would appreciate you following me on it if you don't mind as well.

hrrrrm, oh hello, whats all this then? i clicked the thing and it brings me to an open source thing, that looks like its based in the browser? what fun! is it as powerful as any other daw with a pianoroll and midiautomation with vst effects? i should probably click the link right to the horses mouth. thanks for the correct link sulihin.

but can you tell us a little about your experiences with this program? because it looks like it might be the best option for making a little bit of a beat on the train?

It's not a DAW, it's a cloud based collaboration service for FL and Ableton users. You upload projects and other people can download and work on it independently and share ideas.

It's not a DAW, it's a cloud based collaboration service for FL and Ableton users. You upload projects and other people can download and work on it independently and share ideas.
And Logic if the icons are to be believed

ah, i see. very good. ill have to keep looking. it could be an idea though, when it comes to fruity, does it care what version you use?

Since you'll be sharing the flp file with other people, I think it'll depend on the version of the person downloading. Probably you'll have most of them with FL 11, some more with FL 10. And maybe one or two with a previous version.

Back
Top Bottom