New Open-Source Community for Producers

This page looks really, really good! Digging this, would make it way easier to work on collabs.
I'm wondering if it will be possible to bridge files from different DAWs, like if an ableton user works together with a FL user will it automatically bounce midis to audio files or something like that? Or does it just tell you, that you and your friend are faggots and you should use the same daw?

I signed up to their mailing list and hopefully after explaining them why i want to use splice i will be able to test it. Dunno how strict they are with giving away the keys though?

I can just send you an invite to be a beta tester or I'm pretty sure Dysrupt still has passes as well.

And I'm not sure Kieran t, I use ableton. Might be a version that's not supported or if you're working with a cracked version maybe?

No offense intended my man was just trying to figure out why it isn't recognizing logic for you. You might want to shoot them an email, I don't see why it wouldn't support Logic 9 and only Logic X but that may be the case. Hope you get it resolved man.

I can just send you an invite to be a beta tester or I'm pretty sure Dysrupt still has passes as well.

And I'm not sure Kieran t, I use ableton. Might be a version that's not supported or if you're working with a cracked version maybe?

I received a key today but thanks alot anyways :))

By the way Dysrupt I went and grabbed those samples, thanks for the heads up.

Also, great idea about starting the splice thread. I definitely could use help with mixdowns and mastering.

Back
Top Bottom