[New Neurofunk Track] "Inbound" - Ruff Kut

This could be good, but you should really boost your lower frequency's. It takes away the effect of your drop and overall structure, while (if i imagine the bass frequency's with it) it would sound awesome! Just boost the lowers , (and maybe take an other kick drum?) and you'll have a nice tune.

the reece bass is pretty nasty so nice work on that one... but your beat needs filling out really... its pretty weak and it just sounds like a load of single hits that dont roll too well.

You got some nice ideas here, but the drums let it down immensely!

Kick is nowhere near dirty enough for the style of track you're going for, and the rest of the percussion just sounds empty. Try putting some fills in there, or even hi pass a break underneath them to add more depth.

Bass sound is lovely tho!

like the ahh in intro

Sub defo needs to coem through more, the drop doesnt have much impact because of it

This aint bad man, you kinda got the idea of compression on drums. Although eq wise they need work.

would say this is pretty well put together mate and well written. BAscially imo you need to listen to some tracks which sound you kind wanted to achieve and try and mimic that sound

good work mate got the vibe

Drums didn't bother me to be honest. They sound pretty punchy.
For me the biggest thing was lack of low end (as mentioned) and too many highs on the bass... possibly over-all.
Eg, turned it up and the high frequencies were getting too much while still not hearing decent sub.

Nice tune tho.

Back
Top Bottom