NEW JUMP UP TUNE CALLED SOLDIER OF HELL

nice track mate, drums cris as per usual! only thing is the lower wobbly sound (the one that sounds like it's 'moist') doesn't sit right for me? i like the other wobble over the top though!

nice track mate, drums cris as per usual! only thing is the lower wobbly sound (the one that sounds like it's 'moist') doesn't sit right for me? i like the other wobble over the top though!

nice one for checkin
the wobble sounds ok from my end mite be my monitors ill try it on some different systems an see wat i can do.
cheers

yeah this soundin wicked mate nice one!

i really like the percusion on the build ups, and that synth noise over the top thats like from a tv show, some really nice textures in there

Last edited:
yeah this soundin wicked mate nice one!

i really like the percusion on the build ups, and that synth noise over the top thats like from a tv show, some really nice textures in there

cheers mate

Big tune! respect man,I didnt know before that you make quality jump up.. is sounds like profesional grade production

how you made that main wobble? what oscilators? what distortion? thanks

Big tune! respect man,I didnt know before that you make quality jump up.. is sounds like profesional grade production

cheers mate
ill av to go back in to the file to find out wat i did.lol
theres a couple bass tracks running an there slightly different
an theres also a couple wobbles together to make the main wobble if u no wat i mean.
an i i remember correctly theres no distortion just made it distorted on the synth
im proper shit at explaining it!haha

it feels like your cheating on me d.o.b

Yeah this rolls along sounding pretty nice. For me, I'd agree with circle six on soundcloud; a touch more sub might balance things out well.

Yeah this rolls along sounding pretty nice. For me, I'd agree with circle six on soundcloud; a touch more sub might balance things out well.

cheers mate thanks for checkin
ill see wat can be done about the sub

I like it.
What could make this track awesome for me.
A bit more energy overall, Explosivity.
but that's just how i feel. I'm 17 and I like to go nuts on songs like these, but with just a little more energy

yeh man i like this alot. my only ripe is the vibe of it..
the eeryness works well.. and uv got it down to a tee. but id like ot see some more prominent notes in there. couple of melodies ( even if they are evil ones ) just to fill the mids of thetrack out a bit more :)

yeh man i like this alot. my only ripe is the vibe of it..
the eeryness works well.. and uv got it down to a tee. but id like ot see some more prominent notes in there. couple of melodies ( even if they are evil ones ) just to fill the mids of thetrack out a bit more :)

cheers mate ill see wat i can do

Back
Top Bottom