New Hazard Interview on Nu-Urban

Well if your being genuine then fair enough w/e.

yea he used to work there with escape i belive
this is going back some years now
before he was big time

i miss music first it was a great record store best in brum by far it was great vibes every time i used to go in there

yea he used to work there with escape i belive
this is going back some years now
before he was big time

i miss music first it was a great record store best in brum by far it was great vibes every time i used to go in there

Correct..

We both used to run the dnb shop down stairs and Don Christie Records back in 98 and then used to work together at Music First... Good old days..

Correct..

We both used to run the dnb shop down stairs and Don Christie Records back in 98 and then used to work together at Music First... Good old days..

Now i know y u seem to be the only DJ outside the playaz camp playing hazard dubs, lucky f****r lol

Hazard is really a major part of the drum n bass/ jungle scene

not a fan of all his stuff but his stuff goes of everytime. thats what the vast majority of the punters want

Not trying to slate the guy, and maybe its admirable that he seems to want nothing to do with the business side. I wonder if he could have made a bit more of himself if he did care a bit... i.e released different styles because he wanted to, not because it didn't suit the label vibe or whatever.

Don't know how old he is, but he still seems to approach it as a newbie... then again maybe he is just lucky in that he can sit back and focus on making jump up

Not trying to slate the guy, and maybe its admirable that he seems to want nothing to do with the business side. I wonder if he could have made a bit more of himself if he did care a bit... i.e released different styles because he wanted to, not because it didn't suit the label vibe or whatever.

Don't know how old he is, but he still seems to approach it as a newbie... then again maybe he is just lucky in that he can sit back and focus on making jump up

Are you feeling alright?

Are you feeling alright?

Haha...

I actually have a lot of respect for hazard as he has a definate sound, and although isn't as diverse now, showed diversity in his early days.

Plus the guys is a joker, must be if he is over 25 and still making those tunes.

Subfocus seems to take it seriously, but still produces bad tunes I think. Maybe they are well produced, but that doesn't make them good.

I heard that robot rock (or whatever it is to be called) that everyone was loving off and it just seems boring and samey.

Subfocus seems to take it seriously, but still produces bad tunes I think. Maybe they are well produced, but that doesn't make them good.

Come off it mate

'The airplane flies across the sky'

The lyrics are so original you can't help but be moved by them. It takes a song writer like him months to come up with such a verse

Come off it mate

'The airplane flies across the sky'

The lyrics are so original you can't help but be moved by them. It takes a song writer like him months to come up with such a verse

haha.

nah i mean, when you see him in interviews and that, he is quite serious.

if airplane was his attempt at song-writing, and made it big, then what chances do the likes of calibre have with tunes like trying to remember and oh please? (though it can be cheesy if you are in the wrong mood)

one of the gripes i have is that you now go out to a standard dnb night, as niche ones are harder to find, and its full of dancefloor fillers...

dnb can be intelligent and consuming, when my mates who don't listen hear dnb of the subfocus and newer chase and status ilk they wonder why i listen.

Back
Top Bottom