New Hazard Interview on Nu-Urban

True, but a forum is about debating what you like, what you don't and why. Especially a dnb forum...and especially because they seem to dominate this forum and the scene in general.

So the forum is for us all just to argue why things are good and why things are not, and piss eachother off in the process because we disagree, ultimately never settling on a conclusion becuase there isn't a correct one

Sounds a bit long to me man lol

Why don't we all just celebrate the things we like and try not to put down the things we don't too much, it just gets boring to see people arguing over things where there's never a right or wrong answer

Fair enough voice your opinion, but just because its your opinion it doesn't always make it the right one, especially when there's not a right opinion to be had, so lets just all have respect for eachothers opinions and leave it at that

So the forum is for us all just to argue why things are good and why things are not, and piss eachother off in the process because we disagree, ultimately never settling on a conclusion becuase there isn't a correct one

Sounds a bit long to me man lol

Why don't we all just celebrate the things we like and try not to put down the things we don't too much, it just gets boring to see people arguing over things where there's never a right or wrong answer

Fair enough voice your opinion, but just because its your opinion it doesn't always make it the right one, especially when there's not a right opinion to be had, so lets just all have respect for eachothers opinions and leave it at that

I understand where you are coming from, but i dont know about piss eachother off. I dont ever get pissed off at least. Grownups should discuss what they like and dislike. Why have some loved up place praising this and that when discussion makes you at least think about why you like something and convey it.

I never say that my opinion is right or wrong, and i respect what peeps have to say without a doubt.

Yea big ups Hazard.... not lettin the hype go to his head, always answers ya questions on myspace, safe to chat to at raves...

I agree with him in the interview where he says hes still learning. I can deffo see his probing and testing in his new tunes!!

I started producing in 1998, well the first time i touched on teh idea and i wish i took it seriously instead of bein a young Helter Skelter messy raver!!

Agree about the comments on SubFocus tho..... boring boring tunes!!

Back
Top Bottom