Netsky pulling a Mistabishi?

Re: Netsky pulling a Mistabishi pulling a ...Justin BIEBER?

6ece9f53-a554-4231-a510-28847ad99800.jpg
?

Last edited:
i find it funny how people are very cautious to fully comit to saying that he is playing pre recorded mashups. maybe due to hospitals reaction over the whole mista-gate thing, no1 wants that to happen to sum1 this early in their game and who actually appears to care about djing.

i saw netsky at matter, and i remember i was actually impressed by the speed and accuracy he was mixing at. if this is how he dj's then pfffft, bit silly, but it is almost normal these days with loads of dj's using ableton to trigger layers rather than conventional mixing being a widely accepted method and in many cases aplauded in many dance genres. i just think is really stupid to go to the effort of eppearing to dj when ur not.

but no1 is fully accusing him here, were still on the fence, wheras with mista-gate only one persons point of view and rant on the forum convinced everyone. haha

Hyper Hyper/Set Me Free, Turn Up the Music/Memory Lane (lovely melody on this one, along with I Refuse one of the only Netsky tracks I really really like), Battle Theme, Hypnosis, Climax/Reincarnation, and Judgement Day were all good tunes.

Nu:Logic EP was the only moment of brilliance though to be fair.

Edit: damn it's sad seeing how good they were only 3 years ago. 2007 produced: If We Ever, System Remix, Disconnected and No Matter What. The first 3 still get rinsed everywhere and the last one would if Mistabishi hadn't imploded.

cant say I agree with any of those apart from I Refuse, but that came out on Spearhead ;)

look fuck about him cheating mixing....but if anyone does see him tell him his boss is wild as he hasnt turned up to do his fucking paper round!!!!!!!!

cant say I agree with any of those apart from I Refuse, but that came out on Spearhead ;)

Fair enough. And I know about I Refuse - I was just saying that it's a very good tune that Netsky has made, not that it came out on Hospital :)

i find it funny how people are very cautious to fully comit to saying that he is playing pre recorded mashups. maybe due to hospitals reaction over the whole mista-gate thing, no1 wants that to happen to sum1 this early in their game and who actually appears to care about djing.

i saw netsky at matter, and i remember i was actually impressed by the speed and accuracy he was mixing at. if this is how he dj's then pfffft, bit silly, but it is almost normal these days with loads of dj's using ableton to trigger layers rather than conventional mixing being a widely accepted method and in many cases aplauded in many dance genres. i just think is really stupid to go to the effort of eppearing to dj when ur not.

but no1 is fully accusing him here, were still on the fence, wheras with mista-gate only one persons point of view and rant on the forum convinced everyone. haha

dude, mista was playing around with a CDJ that wasnt even switched on. pretty easy to tell he is a fake ass fag muncher. and this nutsky fucker,looks well fake too. fuckin producing being the only way to get a gig these days how are you supposed to have time to practice mixing when your in the studio for weeks at a time just to write one piece of trash?

dude, mista was playing around with a CDJ that wasnt even switched on. pretty easy to tell he is a fake ass fag muncher. and this nutsky fucker,looks well fake too. fuckin producing being the only way to get a gig these days how are you supposed to have time to practice mixing when your in the studio for weeks at a time just to write one piece of trash?

sir, you appear to be highly educated.

I would, if you would allow it, like to become your student, and learn the path to righteousness

Back
Top Bottom