Netsky pulling a Mistabishi?

It's obvious! When he stops the platter most of the time the previous track is still playing in the mix. Or look at the clouds, they're gone but previous tunes are still in.

I'm completely wrong, sorry. Video & audio are out of sync - it doesn't make any sense at all... check out 1:45 it's obviously a breakdown - hands in the air waiting for the drop - then at around 2:00 people get totally mad.

I was sticking to the point, it is easier to spot cheating on serato etc

Personally I don't really care, I would still go and see him DJ

I can't believe that most of you can't notice/realize the video and sound are out of sink.

He is a shit DJ, but he is not "cheating"....although his sets may sound better if he did.

I dont think any dnb DJ's would ever dare to 'pull a Mistabishi' ever again after the backlash that he received from that, especially not another Hospital artist.

tried to watch the whole video to give some vague comment about if he's "pulling a mitsibishi" lol.. but his set sounded fucking boring so switched off to watching paint instead

I expect the vid is out of sync

quite possible and I gotta give him props for keepin the needle clean lol

something does look a bit funny during the transition to Ill Behaviour

how old is this kid like 15?

---------- Post added at 05:37 ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 ----------

admittedly i've never played on serato but it takes tiny adjustments to keep a tune locked. the massive shunts he's giving that control vinyl look like they're for show to me.

this/\

---------- Post added at 05:39 ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 ----------

dude never even touches the pitch controls either. smells mista fishy to me.

Last edited:
something does look a bit funny during the transition to Ill Behaviour

Nothing really matches, none of the transition make sense at all with what you see...

dude never even touches the pitch controls either. smells mista fishy to me.

Using prepitched tunes or lucky to have the exact same speed doesn't make one pulling a mistabishi. But I have to agree, I have never seen anyone touching the vinyl like he does. Looks well strange...

Back
Top Bottom