NEOSIGNAL 008

Yeah, I just want No! to be released asap, maybe backed with Micro Organism for 009. But a Neosginal EP would be sick too, at some point. I have wet dreams about a Phace collab EP as the next release. No!, Micro Organism and the collabs he did with UM and Spor.

Yeah, I just want No! to be released asap, maybe backed with Micro Organism for 009. But a Neosginal EP would be sick too, at some point. I have wet dreams about a Phace collab EP as the next release. No!, Micro Organism and the collabs he did with UM and Spor.

Im hoping for no! bk'd with micro organism and an ep but i fear cause the tunes are so massive that they could release them as singles with some lesser played tracks. I have to admit im not the biggest fan of Y.. Love the production and its a tearing tune but i think there are better.. anyway both those tracks are end of the year. We have that qualty remix to come first that digi only..

http://www.datatransmission.co.uk/viewfeature.aspx?featureID=880

looks like NO! will be on a forthcoming EP! few collabs as well as individual stuff! sick!!

Looks like my wet dream isn't that unrealistic!

well the last 2 releases have been a couple of months apart. I wouldn't say a september or october release is particularly "shocking" but its still a pain in the arse to have to wait!

Not a fan of Y at all, its like they took a track like Vintage, then made it harder to mix and with a more obscure sound

Back
Top Bottom