Neg - Visions

its a solid idea. i think maybe a better transition into the breakdown would be good, possibly a top line of some sort.

heavy track man. a little more tops would complement this well like some shuffles or something. the mix down is pretty solid. nice work
here is a remix i did of ellie goulding's outside. you can download it for free. and as always any and all feed backs appreciated.
[soundcloud.com]]
@DesigN don't be rude create your own thread for feedback

Mugatu your mix is sounding fine. Drums are awesome. I completely disagree with gents comments above that you need more stuff going on it the upper frequency spectrum. Do I recognized a stretched vocal in the intro ;)? Any way just letting you know I listen bro.

@DesigN don't be rude create your own thread for feedback

Mugatu your mix is sounding fine. Drums are awesome. I completely disagree with gents comments above that you need more stuff going on it the upper frequency spectrum. Do I recognized a stretched vocal in the intro ;)? Any way just letting you know I listen bro.

Cheers man. I was gonna say, i think 2 crash's on the snare is enough tops hah. I will admit it was a sample, but the the whole piece was a lot of layers and my own stuff. Thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom