Mystery tune from several BSE Sets

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by donut01, Nov 21, 2008.

1. donut01

donut01 New Member

I've been searching for this bangin' tune for months now to no avail - every setlist I find of any of the gigs has a big "????" where this track is played. From what I've heard, its always played very close to the beginning (2nd in all sets I know that its in.) It's been floating around since mid 2006, so hopefully someone will know it!

This tune wass played at Bassrush 2006.05.24, Renegade Hardware 2006.07.07 and Q-Base 2006.09.09 - samples of the said tune can be found at the links below:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzlmluzjnmm
    Bassrush starts off with Beneath the Mask (Ill Skillz Remix), then rolls into the mystery tune. You can hear it in the background from the beginning, but it shows its teeth at 0:30.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iymbghtunyw
    RH Set starts of with the same Beneath the Mask remix, with this track coming in under after a few minutes - the track in question is playing in the background from the start of the sample and really hits it at 0:20

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jdjznngdn4n
    As for Q-BASE, starts off with Cosmos by Telemetrik and then comes in at 1:16, hits in this sample at 2:10. Cosmos is included because it's an awesome combination even though the recording is distorted.

I've had no luck finding this tune no matter who I ask - people have said the artist sounds like SKC and Jade - in the bassrush post the TL says that the second song is by Chris.Su... I don't know. I know it's lame that my first post is a cry for help, but I don't know what else to do. Any help is hugely appreciated.

2. donut01

donut01 New Member

3. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

sorry mate , wish I could help but I've got no idea..

4. donut01

donut01 New Member

5. CheesyPOOF5

CheesyPOOF5 Member

No idea but I would really like to have this song.

6. dj eeze

dj eeze Member

big tune some1 ID it plz

7. donut01

donut01 New Member

Update: I talked to DNBTV from youtube (the guy who uploaded the video) and he thinks it is "Black Sun Empire & State of Mind - Red Velvet". I can see a resemblance but I don't think that they would have completely changed the vibe and sound of the tune without releasing it as a different mix. Still stumped on this one.

8. rickyduck

rickyduck Member