Myster Mason Interview (Reeeemix)

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by sdm, Sep 24, 2003.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

[​IMG]

We said we would sort out a Myster Mason interview ages ago, well he's got some free time coming up soon, so we thought we would get some newer questions for him.

His biggest release to date: Ruff, Rugged, & Raw on Freak Recordings, look out for the VIP coming soon!

Either reply to this thread with questions or email them to mason@dnbforum.com.

Boh :spliff:

2. 1992

1992 Novantadue

I actually really like that record, I think I might buy it.

Ask him if and when hes going to do some new style (dnb) Uk 'Ardkore tunes that are up beat.

Ask him if hes going to become a Free Mason. (the name Mr. Mason makes me think of Free Masons because a friend of a friend is a Free Mason which is an American mens club, secret society thing, like the "Lions" and "Rotory Club").

Ask him what he thinks of the term "Clown Step", I think its funny.

Ask him if he has a deep collection of 1992 hardcore tracks, maybe he can do a mix of it for DnB forum.

Also ask him where abouts he lives. I seem to remember that he lives in New Jersey.

If he lives in New Jersey, ask him if hes ever thought about setting up a "platinum like" event at a club in New Jersey.

Tell him I just got off the phone with BBS and I bought his record too, 1992 approves ;) Thats a really great tune! Listening to it on the Baily Mix CD that came with Knowledge completely sold me on it.

Cheers,

Steve

3. Caution

Caution dnbforum.com

I did have a question for Mason but managed to completely forget what it was after reading through 1992's above post.

Nice one Steve, lol

:)

4. MC Motion

MC Motion Custom Avatarmess

What's your favourite piece of studio eqiupment and also whats his most useful piece of studio equipment?

(Boring I know but i'm in the procees of buying stuff and i'd like to know what to put on the priority list equipment wise!)

(Oh and please don't reply computer, i'm talking outboard stuff!!!!)

5. DYLAN

DYLAN freak-recordings.com

how long does it take to groom your back hair?

6. machu

machu New Member

lol.

7. Goldenchild

Goldenchild Member

Ask Mason if He is a Headnbanger. :miss_rep:

Also ask him what gets him motivated to make some beats, and If he likes working alone or collaborating with D-star more.

Props to the Mason and kru in Philly! Man I wish I could get a philly cheese steak whenever I wanted. :rasta: