my new track on beatport

v. v. nice man! love liquid tracks like this! can't really hear much to criticise.. keep at it man!

btw (i learnt this today too) but in your post, click the Soundcloud button above the text entry bit, and put your link in between, and it'll embed it into the post.

Very nice track tbh, I love all the sounds in this and I really enjoyed how you built it up really well then bring it down then back up good bit of suspense. The only thing I would add was that the drums seemed like they didn't entirely sit well in the mix, almost like they're lying on top of everything else and need to be blended in a little. Awesome stuff though dude.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

thanks mate, i promise! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice track tbh, I love all the sounds in this and I really enjoyed how you built it up really well then bring it down then back up good bit of suspense. The only thing I would add was that the drums seemed like they didn't entirely sit well in the mix, almost like they're lying on top of everything else and need to be blended in a little. Awesome stuff though dude.:thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

thanks a lot for your feedback man,it is really nice receiving feedback from other producers,helps a lot in the whole process of improving mixdowns and productions in general

Back
Top Bottom