my last ever radio show

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
ez peeps, tomorrow night im doin my last ever radio show. am moving into a new house and about to have a baby so not gonna have much time for djing after that and my decks and everything will be packed away for a few weeks once the show is done. Gonna pack it full of dubs so is gonna be a big send off if u can lock in would be good to get as many ppl listening as will be a really good show.
Its on www.innerbassradio.com from 8pm till 9pm and am b2b with DJ Loot.

Hope to see u there!

I am traveling tomorrow so i will miss your show unfortunately...
But good luck with it and all the best!!!
Take it easy and "be true"!(y)

sweet mate! whats funny bout how i said it though?

any word on the track, or are you just waiting for me to get aim?

Congrats when the lil en comes, but dont give up mixing bro, I've got a 15 month old boy and yeah I only get the chance to mix maybe once or twice or week but its all it takes to keep you sane ;)

sweet mate! whats funny bout how i said it though?

any word on the track, or are you just waiting for me to get aim?

sent u a msg mate, just holding off untill all the move has gone through.

Congrats when the lil en comes, but dont give up mixing bro, I've got a 15 month old boy and yeah I only get the chance to mix maybe once or twice or week but its all it takes to keep you sane ;)

Cheers man, not giving up mixing, just aint gonna be able to commit to doing radio or playing out for a while so mixing is gonna take a back seat. Ive just started getting some recognition for my productions aswell so im gonna concentrate more on that in my spare time rather than mixing. then in a few years ill have a lot more mixing experience (after the couple of hours a week practise) and can then get back into it with a few more releases under ma belt.

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

oh and richie its cos the tunes called "kung fu is banned" but i dont think i ever told u that lol. tune is sounding phat now after being mastered :)

be interesting to hear it... always wondered what mastered vs non mastered sounds like?!

you better record the set mate!

be interesting to hear it... always wondered what mastered vs non mastered sounds like?!

you better record the set mate!

Of course man, just bought like £30 worth of mp3s for this set aswell, its gonna be a monstaaaarr!!

Back
Top Bottom