My first track EVER, be gentle!

Good stuff Y.T. And for your first track too, that's class!! Love the Transformers sample too. Have you attempted DnB yet or are you too on your dubstep

Your first track, huh?
yeah, sure...

well i've been trying to learn about producing for one month now and yeah, this is the first "peace of a track" i've come up with

but still i dont know shit about producing really, took me 30 minutes to figure how to "record" that then i found out you could just "save as" it as .mp3 lol

but i take that as a compliment :)

EERRMMM....1st choon mate...thats a fuckin stonker, lovin the non repetivness really, the transformers sample works dead well...well done mate lovin this one...:cowbell:

i don't really know how to put the whole track together yet, i mean all the repeatitive parts and not repeatitive parts... still work to do

wicked intro ! but for me it changes it a bit to fast , maybe some more repeating .. but still really nice for a first tune !

will do, cheers for feedback (y)

Hey, I liked it! Especially liked the change, I don't think it needs to be more repetitive!

safe! :cowbell:

Good stuff Y.T. And for your first track too, that's class!! Love the Transformers sample too. Have you attempted DnB yet or are you too on your dubstep

well i haven't really produced a lot yet so i thought maybe i should start with dubstep since it's kinda more simple than dnb you know :-/ but i think i'll try some techstep laters when i learn new stuff

appreciate the feedback from a badbwoy producer (y) biggup smartyboy

That's sick man iv been doin it for about as long and have nowhere near those results are u doin a course or by urself?

can i add u on messenger geeza for tips and shit?:hagglers:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's sick man iv been doin it for about as long and have nowhere near those results are u doin a course or by urself?

can i add u on messenger geeza for tips and shit?:hagglers:

nah man just sitting home and trying to learn something :teeth:

lol i really dont think i should be giving tips to ANYONE but yeah my msn is tomi_toiviainen@hotmail.com

I've been trying to learn how to use Massive VST but it's fucking frustrating, like how do you get it sound right and all that I need to hook up with the manual again but it's all gibberish... I guess you just have to learn trough the hard way

safe

Last edited:
some really great elements, and its hard to comment, but ill tell you what I like

its nice and dark and moody, with out sounding to yardy, which to much dubstep hits on these days

intro seems to long, but think that in the works as you say

at the end of every few bars it goes dur ner, dur ner, which for me seems to be out pace with the rest of the pace of the tune and as my head bobbin, ( which it was by the way big up), it is thrown out of rhythm, I know sum ppl like to produce like this, and if that what your going for fair enuff, but for me, it lost the vibe.

nice changes, intersting, i like simple dubstep to, but its gotta have a killa vibe if in gonna be plain, you changes kkept me listining

hard to belive its your 1st tune, but regardless keep it up, and make sum dnb

take what i say how you like, im no expert but i listen to ALOT of music, prob every dnb tack that comes our, and my mates pummle me with ubstep and breaks all the time, which is nice as i like to listen to it, sadly, it doesnt have the energy for me to enjoy mixing it, although, the plumps may have change my outlook on breaks friday night, im rambling now so will bugger off

sorry for the speliing ect not had much slepp this weekend

pce

Last edited:
some really great ellements, and its hard to comment, but ill tell you what I like

its nice and dark and moody, with out sounding to yardy, which to much dubstep hits on these days

intro seems to long, but think that in the works as you say

at the end of everty few bars it goes dur ner, dur ner, which for me seems to be out pace with the rest of the pace of the tun and my head bobbin, ( which it was by the way big up), is thrown out of rhythm, I know ppl like to produce like this, and if that what your going for fair enuff, but for me, it lost the vibe.

nice changes, intersting, i like simple dubstep to, but its gotta have a killa vibe if in gonna be plain, you changes kkept me listining

hard to belive its your 1st tune, but regardless keep it up, and make sum dnb

take what i say how you like, im no expert but i listen to ALOT of music, prob every dnb tack that comes our, and my mates pummle me with ubstep and breaks all the time, which is nice as i like to listen to it, sadly, it doesnt have the energy for me to enjoy mixing it, although, the plumps may have change my outlook on breaks friday night, im rambling now so will bugger off

pce

wow now that's what i call feedback (y)

yeah and i know what you mean about that dur ner dur ner shit i actually noticed that myself laters when my mate told me about it too, need to work on that

and yeah i'll try and do some dnb, maybe some techy stuff with wobble and shit haha i dunno

saaaaafe blad

Back
Top Bottom