My first time testing something like D&B (dark and alternative)

I really liked the flow. One little thing, and maybe I'm off base, is the drums (esp snare) could be tuned a bit lower to sit nicer. It was really well put-together otherwise. Also, it ran out of steam a bit at the second drop, and ended quickly. Great start, though.

I really liked the flow. One little thing, and maybe I'm off base, is the drums (esp snare) could be tuned a bit lower to sit nicer. It was really well put-together otherwise. Also, it ran out of steam a bit at the second drop, and ended quickly. Great start, though.

Of course, it's not finished yet ^^ .. I've had trouble finishing anything I started for about 5 months. This one should be easy though.

I'd say get more flow in the drums lose that snare get a crispier one, since psychedelic music is all about having a big emulated spacing trip a drum pattern that takes you and never lets go and just keeps on rolling would really do great on this. I really like the originality, the ambient pad and bassline though so keep it up !

I'd say get more flow in the drums lose that snare get a crispier one, since psychedelic music is all about having a big emulated spacing trip a drum pattern that takes you and never lets go and just keeps on rolling would really do great on this. I really like the originality, the ambient pad and bassline though so keep it up !

Oooh I kinda like that snare but I agree that it isn't crispy :d. I wanted something more acoustic here though. Anyways, are there any sample packs you'd recommend? Like for trance, the first suggestion is Vengeance so what would it be for D&B? :D

Back
Top Bottom