MuzzaDJ March Mix

Yeah man, big bag of weed, lots of beers, lots of new tunes! Love those days where you can just mix forever!

too bad i haven't got the talent nor the time to teach myself, or i'd be on your doorstep for one of these mate. (y)
Busy on the april mix yet? I'm definatly on whatever you drop from now, the minimix and march mix was tight shit.

too bad i haven't got the talent nor the time to teach myself, or i'd be on your doorstep for one of these mate. (y)
Busy on the april mix yet? I'm definatly on whatever you drop from now, the minimix and march mix was tight shit.

Safe as mate, got my recording from my return to krisisdnb.com from Saturday uploaded, will crack on with a tracklist now and put it up, give me about 30mins and it will be up!

And nice one Rich :D

Safe as mate, got my recording from my return to krisisdnb.com from Saturday uploaded, will crack on with a tracklist now and put it up, give me about 30mins and it will be up!

alright (y)
maybe you should even make an archive thread. The way coshh does it works damn well...

As i will be now, 1 a week.. They just don't seem to get as much recognition in an archive thread i find

That's definatly true. You don't know when there's a new mix in an archive...
But how about you doublepost them? Create a new thread, for the feedback, and post it in the archive when it gets a bit old, or when you've come up with a new one.
The good thing is you can carry around the archive link in your sig...
I thought this was the way coshh did it?

That's definatly true. You don't know when there's a new mix in an archive...
But how about you doublepost them? Create a new thread, for the feedback, and post it in the archive when it gets a bit old, or when you've come up with a new one.
The good thing is you can carry around the archive link in your sig...
I thought this was the way coshh did it?

Not a bad idea actually, may consider doing that.. New mix up now if you havnt seen already

Back
Top Bottom