Most overrated tunes?

People saying that anyone has failed in this thread have made the ultimate fail.

Its all a matter of personal preference and opinion.

So lets all just sit here and each individually say what we think is specifically shit but everyone else really likes

Wicked idea

So lets all just sit here and each individually say what we think is specifically shit but everyone else really likes

Wicked idea

Xmas0803.jpg

yes i know we have meet a few times... affliction, redemption... i swear it was you. :confused:

anyway you ant been down redemption for ages, was it just a one off or sumink?

Nah man. Not me as i cant drive....

I'll be playing at Redemption in the future hopefully. It's cool down there but its a bit of a trek!

Nah man. Not me as i cant drive....

I'll be playing at Redemption in the future hopefully. It's cool down there but its a bit of a trek!

Same here, need to give sam a mix and hopefully will be doing a set there to. he is in napa for the summer and the internet where he is satying is a bit flakie so will prob have to wait till the end of the year.

anyways prob see yah about.

Mr Happy, although there are plenty of nameless tunes i've seen 'go off' while i've stood there in absolute regret of having working ears at that moment.

Mr Happy, although there are plenty of nameless tunes i've seen 'go off' while i've stood there in absolute regret of having working ears at that moment.

Yawn

Hating on Mr Happy is boring. No matter what you say that tune is a modern classic in some respect. Drop it in 5 years and people will still go nuts.

Back
Top Bottom