[MIX]DEXCELL MARCH TWENTY:TEN MIX PACKED WITH DUBS!

just listened to this right the way through,

absolutely immense! who was mixing or was it all 3 of ya?

Sick so far, the mix with disturb the peace and gaurdian was siccccck, also the dubplate tease over that new mattix and futile track (which is redonkularse) was tasty.
Your mixing is so sick smarty, often wonder how you lock it in so tight. Selection on form as always. Big ups mang.

Good mix this.
Tasty selection and your tunes go so well into the whole thingyican'tbebotheredtoberemotelytechnicalbutitwassick.

This is going on the MP3 and will be rinsed.

Big ups.

Sick so far, the mix with disturb the peace and gaurdian was siccccck, also the dubplate tease over that new mattix and futile track (which is redonkularse) was tasty.
Your mixing is so sick smarty, often wonder how you lock it in so tight. Selection on form as always. Big ups mang.

i second this, you must have like 4 hands

Nice one Smarty.

Cheers Luke. Big ups

looking ill as

Thanks bro enjoy!

just listened to this right the way through,

absolutely immense! who was mixing or was it all 3 of ya?

Cheers mate. Yup, Dave come back from Southampton and we smashed out a tracklist and went from there really.

bare donk on dis

SREEP DE SQUARE RAVE

Thanks Rhys. Big ups! Gotta give credit to Sammy & Dave too though! :D M&F's untitled bit is sick aswell. Those two just keep pulling out the awesome tracks.

Good mix this.
Tasty selection and your tunes go so well into the whole thingyican'tbebotheredtoberemotelytechnicalbutitwassick.

This is going on the MP3 and will be rinsed.

Big ups.

Nice one Kingz! Glad you liked it mate!!! Chest bump!

i second this, you must have like 4 hands

That's the beauty of having three of us in Dexcell ;) 3 pairs of hands ftw!

All's good my end. Busy working on a new residency @ Hidden (check my sig!)

Fancy a set sometime? I see you're on Colded Blooded. We've got Crystal Clear & Stapleton down for the first one.

Come down and check it out if you get a chance!

Fancy a set sometime? I see you're on Colded Blooded. We've got Crystal Clear & Stapleton down for the first one.

Come down and check it out if you get a chance!

Wicked! Nice one man. Yeah i'll see if we can pop down and see Andy and yourself in action. Line up looks banging btw!

Back
Top Bottom