Mistabishi's going full potato on Facebook

wardrobe malfunction, wasnt intended. also complete accident the camera was a vhs recorder from when i was ten and im ten on the footage, dancing to belinda carlise. thats what i sent him. not entirely truthful about my age there, but its powerful imagery.

You took that photo of his cock?

The fact that it is about 'dnb' and not dance music in general or any one of the other dance genres just shows that he is simply STILL bitter at the scene that rejected him for being a nob. Ignore him, sometimes he forgets to take his pills.

ofn48o.jpg

Clayton joins in on the topic via Twitter:
clayton‏@cliggahardware
mitsabushi is not the only dude doing jive bunny mixes i know nuff djs who edit and cut and paste intros etc lets out them as well..??
https://twitter.com/cliggahardware/status/664421522124095488

clayton‏@cliggahardware
but u won't out them cause there cool and part of the inner circle....this scene is so full of shit and the double standards is a joke
https://twitter.com/cliggahardware/status/664422063700996097

I love that I suggested Goldie show him the stair and metalheadz dropped a smiley on it!

I think Cligga's having a mid life. Stopping hardware and all that out of the blue. His hearts obviously not in it anymore.

"Full potato" what a thread title imo

As for the beef, My hat goes off to Mistabishi for single-handedly calling out the whole drum & bass scene lol. I've not seen anything like it before. He's calling out Noisia, Teebee, Friction haha. I did like Goldies post about Mistabishi but I cant find it now can anyone help me?

You have got to admit A+ for entertainment purposes.

He has a point though, and while I never rated his music much I totally get why someone would do that, and think it is pretty stupid that it is somehow more okay for Chase and Status to mime a set on the main stage of a festival than it is for Mista to buckle up and pretend to play tunes for an hour because its the only way that a producer is going to get paid in this game.

Remember going to see Jonny L in the 90s, and my god it looked and sounded like he had quite literally never seen a pair of decks before - if he had banged on a minidisc of the Sawtooth LP and done a Peter Hook dance I would have been none the wiser, and probably had a much better time.

Back
Top Bottom