Mistabishi's going full potato on Facebook

Mampi swift is a legend tho..

fez club back in 2003. sick basslines.

Mampi is about to blow the whole thing open with an exclusive interview on Rough Tempo next Monday.

:hurr:

2cfxoh0.png

All this Mitsabishi talk has been fun and games but there's banter and there's bullying.

I hope it all goes well for him and he don't blow it by saying something completely dumb.

He posted some nude pics of himself on dnba, or his ex did, or something like that...

Dudes got a nice dick.

Good shape to the Helmet, good strong & straight Shaft (no weird twist), not too much droop on the Testes, nicely kept Pubic area.

Kenny Ken/10

Would bang.

Those are the only positive things I can say about the guy...

He posted some nude pics of himself on dnba, or his ex did, or something like that...

Dudes got a nice dick.

Good shape to the Helmet, good strong & straight Shaft (no weird twist), not too much droop on the Testes, nicely kept Pubic area.

Kenny Ken/10

Would bang.

There's a seriously creepy amount of detail here.

Dudes got a nice dick.

Kenny Ken/10

Would bang.

I think you are secretly a furry, pretending to bisexual. Tell me Moskit does this turn you on.
images

Dirty fucking Furry

Mampi Swift is a personal hero of mine, I never knew he was psychologist. He gave Mitsubishi a chance for redemption, and I feel that Mitsubishi made some good points. I get many of these points and disagree with others, but I think the dude, at the end of all this, made the better point. Don't be an asshole.

The interview at least sheds some light on how the 'mistabishi story' came about.

Thanks for link @RUSSLA (y)

Yes going to have a listen later.

I read a great comment about the guy at the end who apparently "Goes in"

"Bet he wears a man bag and a nu era hat"

I did piss alittle.

Back
Top Bottom