Midnight Maneuvers 8

Just had a flick through that selection is wicked mate...first mix is banging! Will be spinning this in the next day or two. Nuff different vibes you bring to the place Jack!

Btw gonna pm you this evening. :rasta:

Don't think I've forgotten, Jack! Just need to find time to sit and listen!

no worries brosef in your own time

Apologies for the late feedback here Jack.
Really enjoyed this mix, alot more than your last one I think. Tracklist was on point, deep & minimal and you really switched up genres which is something I love seeing in mixes and find really refreshing.
So, Furrball into Last Train... was wicked, both sick tunes and that Darkestral EP is absolute vibes, doesnt get played enough imo. I think my first (and only) criticism here is that I would have faded out Furrball before it dropped back in. Sounded a smidge behind.
The rest of the house/130 section was wicked, drawing on some big ones here, ASC, Biome to that Dauwd track (which I think is called 'And' not Heat Division dude).
Stepped it up slightly for the dubstep bit, once again picked out some real bangers, Over my Head, Don't Forget Your Roots are pure true dubstep vibes. Some quality mixing here.
The LXC tune is something I remember hearing ages ago while browsing Soundcloud and forgot about, such a pitch black tune, so dark!
There's alot of tunes after this Ive never heard before (something which is always on point with you) and is why i love listening to your mixes so much. Cant dish out much feedback here cuz everything sounded so sick and I dont really know the tunes! There were lots of switch ups during this point though which I loved, all minimal tunes but each was very different, yet you mixed them together really well, if you get me. (AKA you didnt stick to all 'autonomic' or Auxiliary vibes)
The ending, Skys Alight, Over my Head Remix & Cold Spot, was pure sickness. The Om Unit Remix has really grown on me and the more i hear it the more i love it.
Cold Spot is a tune im so bummed was vinyl only cuz the thing is gorgeous! Might have to bag it on vinyl if im honest when ive got some dollar cuz its wicked.

All in all another great mix, liked it way more than your last one and your ability to draw tracks ive never heard always astounds me, big up!
Major props for the 100% vinyl as well dude, you've picked it up so quickly.

appreciate the feedback joseph! yeah that opening was a bit sketchy but i wanted to do it in one take rather than re-trying to get that perfect opener. man i can't get these track names right haha, same with occult as watcha pointed out... yeah you have to get onto the case with cold spot, it's getting rarer and rarer i've been following its progress like a true VAA regular / loser, will be difficult getting a mint copy for less than £20 and you'd be lucky at that

thanks as always mayn, see u saturday

No worries man! I copied the message and sent it to you, but forgot to change the name. Sorry!
Your private message box is full by the way. Peace

Back
Top Bottom