Metalheadz: Bristol! Sat Feb 19th

is shogun at cable def happening this night? coz all i've seen is that one thread from a few weeks back, nothing on the website as of yet? ps sorry to hijack the metalheadz thread!

any info on this? heard fuck all about it apart from the date. line up info? rumors?

any info on this? heard fuck all about it apart from the date. line up info? rumors?

here you go mate, on the cable website:
http://www.cable-london.com/events/

Event Date: Sat, 19th February 2011
Event Time: 22:00
Description:
Main Room: Friction (2hrs), Alix Perez, Break b2b Spectrasoul, Optical, Icicle, Rockwell, Bringa

MCs: SP:MC, AD, Lowqui, Mantmast

Bar: Phaelah, Ray Keith (Jungle Set), Rockwell (Alt Set), Reference

22:00 - 06:00
Price: £10 Early bird / £13 Advance Tickets | £15 OTD / £13 students OTD

here you go mate, on the cable website:
http://www.cable-london.com/events/

Event Date: Sat, 19th February 2011
Event Time: 22:00
Description:
Main Room: Friction (2hrs), Alix Perez, Break b2b Spectrasoul, Optical, Icicle, Rockwell, Bringa

MCs: SP:MC, AD, Lowqui, Mantmast

Bar: Phaelah, Ray Keith (Jungle Set), Rockwell (Alt Set), Reference

22:00 - 06:00
Price: £10 Early bird / £13 Advance Tickets | £15 OTD / £13 students OTD

Urgh, that is gonna be so fucking raw

will definitely be reaching, the last one was sick. calyx & teebee pulling out drop it down in the middle of that set aswell

will definitely be reaching, the last one was sick. calyx & teebee pulling out drop it down in the middle of that set aswell

That Shogun was one of the best nights of last year for me and capped off a wicked weekend as I saw Andy the night before at The Beatdown then soldiered to Shogun on the saturday to watch Friction tear it.

i was on about the bristol one but i dont doubt they destroyed both clubs, similar sets i guess>? really want to do one of the shoguns @ cable this year

just goes to show how big the label is... start a thread about headz and it gets taken over by the shogun....

Going to be a BIG night. All about the Bristol vibe you cant beat it :)
flyer_mhb_190211_fr_web-1.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be a BIG night. All about the Bristol vibe you cant beat it :)
flyer_mhb_190211_fr_web-1.jpg
Sick line up, nice and diverse. Launch was off the hook.

cdub_flyer_040211_v2_fr_web.jpg
cdub_flyer_040211_bk_v3_web.jpg

@both of you...I'm making the trip up from Exeter for both of these, the line-ups are sick. However, thing about B45 - the system is REALLY variable. It can be average to poor (especially when it's packed) but with a bit of TLC from someone who knows what they're doing, it can be absolutely whomping. I implore both of you to a) get someone who seriously knows their shit and b) spent a very decent amount of time and effort on getting it sounding good. Especially for nights with music like this, it absolutely kills me when the sound is sub-par. IT IS SO IMPORTANT.

Love yooouuuu

@both of you...I'm making the trip up from Exeter for both of these, the line-ups are sick. However, thing about B45 - the system is REALLY variable. It can be average to poor (especially when it's packed) but with a bit of TLC from someone who knows what they're doing, it can be absolutely whomping. I implore both of you to a) get someone who seriously knows their shit and b) spent a very decent amount of time and effort on getting it sounding good. Especially for nights with music like this, it absolutely kills me when the sound is sub-par. IT IS SO IMPORTANT.

Love yooouuuu

The sound was absolutely fine at the launch party for Metalheadz:Bristol and with a night/line up like this we want it to be kicking! We have our crew on hand to adjust the system and will spend ample time sound checking and making sound as good as possible.

The sound was absolutely fine at the launch party for Metalheadz:Bristol and with a night/line up like this we want it to be kicking! We have our crew on hand to adjust the system and will spend ample time sound checking and making sound as good as possible.

Exactly what I want to hear! Quality promoters!

Back
Top Bottom