ormtfb.jpg

Think the flyer speaks for itself...

D-Bridge
SPY
Commix
Break
Spectrasoul
+Residents

Advance tickets £8+ bf, available from Bristol Ticket Shop : www.bristolticketshop.co.uk

Get down to Bristol!! It's going to be huge!!

whos putting me up for a night in bristol?

If my flat was bigger, I'd gladly put you up! Got Marnie and Boudi on this one already, hopefully. If you fancied an all nighter tho, could always get an early train/coach back up on the Sunday?

If my flat was bigger, I'd gladly put you up! Got Marnie and Boudi on this one already, hopefully. If you fancied an all nighter tho, could always get an early train/coach back up on the Sunday?

no worries! train/coach with all nighter sounds like a plan, ive never been to bristol and this seems like the perfect excuse

I think I might come up from Exeter for this one. Been missing out on far too many things back in the motherland since I moved down here...such a good line-up too. You involved with promoting this one pea?

I think I might come up from Exeter for this one. Been missing out on far too many things back in the motherland since I moved down here...such a good line-up too. You involved with promoting this one pea?

synx, you at exeter uni? or you just live down therE?

no worries! train/coach with all nighter sounds like a plan, ive never been to bristol and this seems like the perfect excuse

Sick! There will be an afterparty somewhere, so you'll be more than welcome to bomb along to that with me and whoever else!

Desperately want to go to a Metalheadz, but I'm off to Cable for Shogun that night :D

I know, not happy it's on the same night, but with this on my doorstep, seems silly to trek up to london. :/

The uni :) why?

my bro goes there as well as my cousin and her bf, and some other breh thats part of the beats and bass society, or whatever its called. rob lindt?

Sick! There will be an afterparty somewhere, so you'll be more than welcome to bomb along to that with me and whoever else!

I know, not happy it's on the same night, but with this on my doorstep, seems silly to trek up to london. :/

saw this and was haps id have somewhere to go

Desperately want to go to a Metalheadz, but I'm off to Cable for Shogun that night :D

saw this was not haps. probably end up at shogun since its london!

my bro goes there as well as my cousin and her bf, and some other breh thats part of the beats and bass society, or whatever its called. rob lindt?

Ah wicked! Yeah I'm a part of the beats and bass society and know a few of the guys, don't know Rob though. Will keep my eyes peeled!

is shogun at cable def happening this night? coz all i've seen is that one thread from a few weeks back, nothing on the website as of yet? ps sorry to hijack the metalheadz thread!

Back
Top Bottom