MC Stunnah

i have an old tape where stunnah is spittin at the age of 16 from back in 98. tho it's in no way comparable with the stuff he does in these days :D

haha, that would be jokes.

and remembered by you digging out this old thread i found a shy fx set with stunnah&soultrain. goes on my "to upload"-list ;)

can you upload that mate? :confused:

well, i have just a small ghetto blaster in my kitchen. the tape itself is just a mixtape where he (stunnah) recorded parts of other partys. in addition one part inbetween is with himself and mex e spittin. just 1 to 2 minutes :). but if you still care i could try to create an mp3 out of it :).

i have as well a mix tape where he is mixing on the turntables. at that time his nick was "dj ryda" lateron when he started to mc he called himself "mc speedy gee" ;)

regards

23.07.2009 Drum & Bass Session

Dj Gladiator feat. MC`s Stunnah, Iceman & Danny D

Tracklist:

Sub focus „ Rock it“ Ram
Shimon „Shadow knows“ Ram
Subfocus “Timewarp” Ram
Ed Rush & Optical “Chubrub” Virus
Hazard “ Mr. Happy” Ganja
DC Breaks “Flashback” Frequency
Mampi Swift “Roots“ Charge
Shimon & Moving Fusion “Mysterons” (Baron Remix) Ram
DC Breaks “Picket Line” Frequency
D Bridge & Vegas (BC UK) “True Romance” Metalheadz
Absolute Zero + Subphonics “The Code” (SKC Remix) Renegade Hardware
Decorum „Contrax“ Remix Liftin Spirit
Muffler “Defeat The Evil” Freak
BC “Bullet Time” Spor Remix Bad Taste Recordings
Sounds Destructive “Police Tape” Cyntax Error
Dc Breaks Title “Hysteria” Sudden Def
DJ Red “Ride” Stealth
Red One “Strangled Duck” Remix Liftin Spirit
Connecta “Party is Over” World of DNB
Culture Shock „Kronix“ Ram
Spor „Stop it“ Lifted
Callide „Dirty Down Low “ Mechanical Audio

Last one:

DJ ND „Reflaxinos“ Dubplate
Nasty Habits “Shadow Boxing” Remix 31 Records

Only for MC loverz!

http://dnbshare.com/download/23.07.2009Gladiatorfeat.McStunnahIcemanDannyD.mp3.html

ah nice one DeeGun.

So Germany's MCs are better than the UKs (with the exception of Shabba, big tings Shabs ;)).

Prove me wrong.

well, i have just a small ghetto blaster in my kitchen. the tape itself is just a mixtape where he (stunnah) recorded parts of other partys. in addition one part inbetween is with himself and mex e spittin. just 1 to 2 minutes :). but if you still care i could try to create an mp3 out of it :).

i have as well a mix tape where he is mixing on the turntables. at that time his nick was "dj ryda" lateron when he started to mc he called himself "mc speedy gee" ;)

regards

if you have time to do it, would be apriciated.

Back
Top Bottom