MC Eksman - What do you think??

@ bagleys aka canvas the last best of british he was up with fearless he was great.. kept on coming with real quick lyrix.. rle fukked fearless ova.. was wicked.. one of the best i have seen him.. ne1 else there?

@ bagleys aka canvas the last best of british he was up with fearless he was great.. kept on coming with real quick lyrix.. rle fukked fearless ova.. was wicked.. one of the best i have seen him.. ne1 else there?

There will be a joint cd pack from the last two BoB's at bagleys (11th Aug & 15th Dec)

Skibba's been going for over 10 years now and has been on top for most of those and is still on the top,when eks does the same and more then i might change my view.
But at the moment i still prefer skibs,i do like eks but i just think he thinks too much of himself at the moment.

Eksman kills it everytime..1st set i ever look to download is friction even on any tapepack..just because friction & eksman smash it to peices. Skibba WAS big in the game eksie just kills it now man! alryt he uses same lyrics alot but thats gud to sing-a-long to n ava rave to! his new lyrics r explosive. and he smashed skibba and funster on koolFM..still the bestman! bless up EKSMAN EACH AND EVERYTIME. There is no better combo than eksman and herbzie i gurantee..you can chat allday bout skibba and funster..but people say eksman & herbzie u know they kill it! Eksman is a safe bloke aswell sick mc..sick rhyem..sick flow..EKSMAN RUNS PON THA SHOW! DAVENTRY MASSIVE! D!Z

Last edited:
i'd like to read this interview, link?

oh and eksman runs shit right now, but he will fade out relatively quick.

how can u say eksman will fade out quick. he has brought mc`in 2 anuva level, he has lyrical content which alot of mcs dont have. big up eks, nu breed run tings!!!
no 1 can test nu breed specially eks!!

how can u say eksman will fade out quick. he has brought mc`in 2 anuva level, he has lyrical content which alot of mcs dont have. big up eks, nu breed run tings!!!
no 1 can test nu breed specially eks!!

lol at fade out quick. Look at the date that post was made, over 4 years ago

Pretty much like any mc that knows when to STFU but Eksman has to be one of the best but can still improve.

Have to agree wit what hype said tho :)

skibadee is the best mc imho and eks is the only other to keep up with him bt eks as got a big head hes only won best mc once i think but skiba has won it on numerous ocations so hes got a right to have a big head

bassman,trigga and spyda are the best they dont over powa the tunes.. especially bassman.. his lyrics were smooth hypnotic and memorable...

this fast stuff is just to amaze kids...
an mc is there to give the tunes a "little" something more not the other way round...

skibba.... budda budda bee budda beeee
shabba... muna muna muna muna muna meeee
eks... ok eks has some talent... but still i think the message got lost somewhere!!!

what happened to the good old days..

spyda... when me fuck mi gel she scream like miaow!!!

bassman,trigga and spyda are the best they dont over powa the tunes.. especially bassman.. his lyrics were smooth hypnotic and memorable...

this fast stuff is just to amaze kids...
an mc is there to give the tunes a "little" something more not the other way round...

skibba.... budda budda bee budda beeee
shabba... muna muna muna muna muna meeee
eks... ok eks has some talent... but still i think the message got lost somewhere!!!

what happened to the good old days..

spyda... when me fuck mi gel she scream like miaow!!!

ive had good times to bassman etc!:rik:

Personally I think GQ has the right balance. He can mix it up fast and slow and rarely takes over. He builds up the drops and is pretty much always aware of what the dj is doing when it comes to mixing.
He doesnt turn mcing into a comedy act or making fucked up noises or making it all about himself. The man is a true don.

Personally I think GQ has the right balance. He can mix it up fast and slow and rarely takes over. He builds up the drops and is pretty much always aware of what the dj is doing when it comes to mixing.
He doesnt turn mcing into a comedy act or making fucked up noises or making it all about himself. The man is a true don.

:ditto:

spot on imo,

i do love eskman but as with any mc they have a time and place, some mc's suit different types of dj's

My main music is Underground Hip-Hop, and a big part of it is raw lyrics. Dnb MCs ain't that lyrical compared to Underground Hip-Hop (not the commercial bullshit). But Eksman is quite lyrical, using a lot of multies and such. So he is probably my favourite DnB MC

Back
Top Bottom