MC Eksman - What do you think??

eksman bores me. same with shabba and skibba. yeah, sure they got good rhymes, but it always seems to be a competition into who can do the most, or go the fastest.

sp compliments the music, he's got the track knowledge across the whole genre, always holds it down and sets the mood. he's not out of place at a renagade, hospital, or any night down fabric. he's the icing on the cake.

SP:MC FTW!

fabric is shite!

playaz down there is always bangin'
and their birthday last year ona thursday was immense.
i've had good times down fabric, everyone seems to bash it, but i like it down there.

there's enough little nooks and crannies to get lost and hide from prying eyes o_O

Personally, I've been a fan of Eksman since I first heard him

What do you lot make of him?[/QUOTE]

EKSMAN IS A RUDEBWOY, GREAT LYRICS, FLOW AND VOICE, TRUE GANGSTA LYRICS, NONE OF THIS ANIMAL NOISE SHIT YOU GET FROM SKIBA AND " IS THIS THE BEST PARTY OF THE YEAR " SHIT THAT WE HEAR ALL TO OFTEN. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY DAT SKIBA, SHABBA AND FEARLESS BACK IN THERE DAY YOU COULDN'T TOUCH EM ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN TO PROPHECY WID SKIB AND FEARLESS OR ANY SAS SET PRE 2001/02 THEY WAS DA SHIT. UNFORTUNATELY NOW DAYS I DON'T EVEN HEAR NUSSING FROM SHABBA ( WHICH IS GAY ), FEARLESS AND SKIBA SAY THE SAME OLD SHIT ADDING IN SOME ROOSTER CROWING (SKIBA), ITS SHIT AND DATS DA REASON I IS OVER MCS.

EKSMAN STILL REPEATS HIMSELF ASWELL BUT HE IS A TRUE GANGSTA AND HIS LYRICS TELL THIS STORY. WHEN I LIVED IN DA UK I ONLY SAW EKSMAN A HANDFUL OF TIMES AND HE CUT SICK EACH AND EVERY TIME.

AS FOR SKIBA I HAVE SEEN HIM SHITLOADS AND HE JUST DOESNT DO IT FOR ME ANYMORE. I JUST FIND THAT NOW I IS GETTING OVER ACTUALLY GOIN OUT TO RAVES AND WHEN I DO I JUST WANT TO HEAR SOME BAD BWOY MIXIN AND CHOONS, I CAN'T BE ASSED LISTENING TO SOME TWAT SCREAMIN OVER DA TOP OF SOME NASTY DOUBLE DROP.

ANYWAYZ.....

:2thumbs:

Last edited:
Eksman came down to some event i was at in daventry, the system shut down and the only thing running was the mic's.
He then opened an mc comp, like 8mile and hosted until the system was back up a running.
Most artists probably would have cussed the enjineer and left for the bar!
Although im not a big fan of fast chatting ,Eks is a pro at what he does.

random_nov.jpg

At 1st I didnt like EKS at all. His voice was jarring. But now I have come to relise he is 1 one of the best mc about at da moe.
Any1 got a link to some Eks vs Skibs sets..Safe

Last edited:
ITS ALL ABOUT EKSMAN, A DANCE CAN BE DRY AND EKS WILL TURN UP AND MAKE IT LIVE-O AS SOON AS HE'S SPOTTED. HE DONT CHAT WAFFLE LIKE MOST MC'S AND CERTAINLY DONT CHAT NURSERY RHYMES LIKE SKIBBA.
AND HE'S NOT A ARROGANT PRICK LIKE MOST MC'S EITHER..... NO NAMES

DNB 24/7

how can anyone be dwarfed by shabba & skibba?! no mc at all is far better than those 2. they chat shit, and even those that dont just say too much. i think emcees are inherently fucked (bar people like 2shy et al), the ego needed to get up there & bollock on for hours on end means you have trouble respecting anything other than yourself. emcees are generally (sorry) arrogant bastards and therefore not the best people to give a mic to. hehe... :lol:

imho of course. people are perfectly entitled to give the crackheads props as long as they play nice

lol!

too true man ...too true! Shabba was quite nice when i met him though..but he is rubbish, and Eksman was quite sound ....apparently the others of that vein tend to be wankers.

they do have massive egos which tend to be mistaken for charisma!

Last edited:
I took a year or so out from listening to DnB. I didnt used to like him, I was always a Skiba fan. But when I started listening to DnB again, I got caught up in da hype and kind of started to like him again. But now I have heard a few more recent sets, I am not feeling him that much. Dont get me wrong, He is a good MC but most of His performances are not doing it for me. Most of his radio shit is hot tho

I couldnt vote someone who screams on the mic about guns to win an award. Theres a few things an emcee can do to almost make me wanna leave the set, too much giiddaagoodaabigybigybigy digydigyisidsdgiyidyigyigiyiyiyiyiy, too much sore throat shouty action, and too much repeating yaself. Eks ticks all these boxes in most sets. Personally I love filthy d n b, but Im also a huge fan of the good vibes, so as Ive said on here before, dont wanna hear about semi automatics when im dancin.

When i was younger I probably would have come on here and said something like;

YeAH MAn EKSMAN IS a rUDEBWAY geT ME SMASHES IT fuCK All ThE HAters...

etc etc

Last edited:
mc eksman is the best mc around, he smashes every set he does, but he needs more lyrics, he says the same shite all the time, especially that semi automatic, dont chat crap shite. he the best mc if it came to a vote but i think bassman pisses all over him.

Back
Top Bottom