MACHETE - JAYLINE REMIX

jay did this ages ago, agree it wasn't one of his best moves lol
he can do much betta and he knows it, this was just a mess about rmx
for those that don't know, jay is an originator, 3/4 years ago no one was making sounds and basslines like jay, 4 years later and they're only just catching on now lol
his new stuffs really good, he can't put a foot wrong at the mo

for those that don't know, jay is an originator, 3/4 years ago no one was making sounds and basslines like jay, 4 years later and they're only just catching on now lol
his new stuffs really good, he can't put a foot wrong at the mo

his new stuff is fuckin killer.

This is the VIP of the Jayline remix the original Jayline mix is in fact the original Hazard version. Hazard only ever produced the VIP of the VIP.

for those that don't know, jay is an originator, 3/4 years ago no one was making sounds and basslines like jay, 4 years later and they're only just catching on now lolhis new stuffs really good, he can't put a foot wrong at the mo

This..i got some old jayline tunes which now sound better than some of the stuff coming out!

Some of his tunes which fit in with DnB today were made a few years ago!!

Last edited:
ye he done about 3 or 4 remix's. the lastest one i heard was fukin maddness! used to see him all the time when he was on charge fm. hes a top guy aswell

The remix isn't bad, nice change from the original

IMO tho machete doesn't need any more remixes, just a burial to keep it 6ft under!

aint got nothin on the vip.. in all seriousness.
dont lynch me for sayin it but the vip is sik better than the original imo.

this aint an official remix and am 99.999% sure it will never come out
probably just something he wanted to do and got into the wrong hands!!

pretty much

its just his own remix he plays on radio, just wanted opinions as i cant stand the original but love this remix

wow you lot talk alot of crap dont you, i didn't even make this piece of cack tune, and i done the no 6 remix when i first started producing, i dont understand why all you so called music lovers spend so much time talking shit bout music i think you all need to just listen more then you write, and get your facts right!! i make my own music thanks, and thank for being able to tell the difference between a track i made and a track by some sad copycat.:lamur:

Back
Top Bottom